Chapter 28

CAM'S POV:

I woke up around 8:30am with no one cuddling into me. I went downstairs to see if Amanda was in the living room or kitchen. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. I went up to Nash's room to see him sleeping with my big teddy bear.

"Nash get up! Amandas missing!" I yelled at Nash. Nash rubbed his eyes and mumbled "Huh?" with a groggy voice. "AMANDA. IS. GONE." I repeated. "WHAT?!" Nash said worried.

"Is her keys here? Is the door unlocked?" Nash asked me. "Her keys are here and I dont know about the door." I reply.

We both rush down the stairs and go check for the door. "It looks like someone broke in!" Nash said.

"WHAT?" I said screaming and pacing around. Amanda might be with that asshole Nate. I call Amanda and she picks up.

"Cameron I'm with Nate he broke into the apartment and took me with him when I was making breakfast." Amanda whispered.

I look at the kitchen and see bread, eggs, and bacon.

"Camer-" Amanda tries to whisper but is then cut off."
"AMANDA? AMANDAAA?" I scream into the phone. I hear her scream.

"Hello Cameron." A manly voice answers. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NATE." I scream in rage. "It won't matter cause I have a whole crew waiting to blow you the fuck away." Nate responds. "LOOK I DINT GIVE A FUCK. WHERE ARE YOU?" I ask again. "If you know Amanda you know where we are." Nate responds and then hung up.

"NASH!COME DOWN HERE." I say. Nash runs down the staircase. "So do you know where she is?" Nash asks me. "I think so. Call Gilinsky and tell him to bring Shawn." I tell Nash. "Okay. grabs the guns." Nash responds.

I go over to my room and go to my closet. I go to the door covered by my clothes and unlock it with a passcode. I grab 4 guns and head out to my Black Caddilac Escalade. (A/N I love black Cadillac escalades there my favs)

"Jack and Shawn will meet us wherever you think she is." Nash said. "Her mothers grave. In Chino Hills." I say sadly cause I know how much she misses her mother. I miss her too. She was like 2nd mom to me.

A/N
short ass chapter Ik. and I'm really sorry for now updating a lot I have been busy watching pll and friends, preparing for #20DaysOfDallas because I'm not emotionally ready for this shit, and getting ready to go to Florida tomorrow!

ANYWAYS R GUYS EXCITED FOR #20DAYSOFDALLAS???!!! IK I AM CAUSE IM GONNA SEE CAMS BEAUTIFUL FACE IN VIDEO AND THEN HE POSTED THAT VIDEO TODAY LIKE OMFG. I LOVE CAM SO MUCHHHHHHH.

OH AND THANKS FOR 1.34K READSSSSS LIKE YASSS THANK YOU!!!

give my good friend rileytrochio26 's fanfic a vote cause I love it a lot im in it too haha so yah it really good its called unbelievable and its about cam☺☺☺

anyways be sure to vote, comment, and tell cam fanslove you guyssss!

-verquisha