Chapter 36

Nash's Pov
"Oh my god can i take this blindfold off already?" Kylie asked me. "Nooooo." I replied. I made her put on a blindfold cause if she saw where we were going it wouldn't be a surprise or anything. I planned out dinner at the beach during sunset, and then we could go swimming. Oh and don't worry I brought Kylie a bathing suit and other clothes to change into.

This night night will be amazing. Well I think it will be.
************
Cams Pov
Kylie left for her date with Nash, so Amanda and I have just been cuddling all afternoon and watching movies. It was perfect.

I smiled at Amanda. I just stared at her smile. Her beautiful eyes. Everything. She's flawless. Amanda looked back at me. "Why are you looking at me?" She said while blushing. "So I can see you blush cause you're adorable." She snuggled into my chest and wrapped the covers over us. "I'm tired Cam." Amanda said ehile yawning. "Well then go to sleep babe." I said while rubbing her back with my hands in a circle. Before you knew it you could hear very soft snores. Amanda just was so delicate and all I wanna do is hug her and protect her cause shes mine, and always will be. I love her with all I have.
A/N
I feel horrible not updating for awhile I'm so sorry but expect more cause I'm really going to try to make this fanfic the best😛 but i mean that not possible cause there is some good ass fan fics out there.go to my reading list😂😂

Anyways check out my social medias follow me if u want to but idc😂😂
Twitter; veronicadallass
Instagram; veronicamelendez_
Tumblr; lanadel-youtube and veronicadallas
And if you ever wanna talk hmu on wattpad messages, or ig dm, or twitter dm.😏❤️

Bye guys love youu!