Chapter 18

Im finally gonna tell my fans about Amanda & I's relationship. I hope they dont hate on us, but if they do i wont really care. As long as Amanda & I are happy together, i dont really care.

"Hi guys. I have something to tell you. I am now in a relationship with my girlfriend from 7th grade to 12th.Her name is Amanda Smith. You may have heard of her on youtube. Well anyways, we broke up, because she moved away to San Fransisco. She entered the contest I recently had and won. I didnt know it was her until i go back to my yearbook and a box memories and realize that we were together. I didnt remeber her, because i tried so hard to forget her for so long, because not having her with me everyday in Chino Hills really broke my heart. So i totally forgot about us. But anyways we went on our date and instantly fell in love once again. Please dont judge us. We are so happy and i love her so much. Thanks guys, love yahh."

That was my caption for my instagram post. For twitter all i tweeted was " Check out my latest instagram post."

In a matter of seconds i got a ton of comments and likes.

Alot of the comment were

CAMANDA. I SHIP IT."

"AWWWHHHH I SHIP IT!!"

There was hate comments though. They said like

"EW. DO NOT SHIP."

"SLUT"

"AMANDA IS JUST USING YOU"

I just ignored those comments and followed some of the people who "Ship us."

"My fans ship us!" Amanda said excitiedly.

"A lot of mine do too." I said then kissed her.

"We should probably leave. Its getting dark." Amanda said.

"Yea. Lets go."

*SKIPS CAR RIDE*

"Wow this is beautiful." Amanda said while looking at the view from our hotel suit.

"I know. Im so glad we are here together." I say while hugging her behind tightly.

"I know. We will have an amazing time!" Amanda said cheery.

"Hey what time is it?" I ask.

"Uhm its..9:45."

"Wanna watch a movie?'

"Yah sure!"

We hop on the king sized bed with a bunch of pillows. I pull out my laptop and go into netflix. Since every time we have watched a movie so far it was scary, im going to pick the movie she has been wanting to watch. The Last Song.

"We are finally watching something that wont haunt my dreams forever!!" Amanda said while laughing.

I wrap my arm around her waist and she snuggled into me.

"Amanda, Thank you." I said with a big smile.

"For what?"

"For making me know what love feels like."

"I love you more than cats. And thats a lot." Amanda said while laughing then crying happy tears.

We hugged and i didnt let go.

"I never want to loose you again." I say then kiss her delicate and soft lips.

A/N

Im sorry for not updating in awhile i have been busy watching movies and being a loner. haha i hope you guys are enjoying the story! (: