Chapter 27

Grace's pov:

I managed to change into better clothes and walk down myself. The first two days of my periods always hurt like a bitch. "You okay? Do you think you can go out for a while. I can get the stuff for you, you don't have to go." Harry starts flinging questions at me the moment I appear in his view. 

I smile at his concern, "I appreciate your concern, but I'm alright. It's not like I'm dying. I go through this every month." He nods at my words, "Right." I follow him outside to his car. My eyes widen in shock when he walks in front of me and opens my side of the door. I stop in my tracks and he furrows his eyebrows as if he doesn't know what he just did. "What?" He asks. "You opened my door." I state the obvious. He looks at the door then back at me. "And?" 

"Why'd you do that?" He huffs and shakes his head. "Get in."  He nods his head towards the car and walks over to his side. I think I annoyed him.   

* * *

The trip to the stores was good. It would have been a lot better if I didn't have such painful cramps to deal with. I was surprised by Harry's behaviour though, he'd always ask me if i'm feeling okay and if I needed to use the restroom or if I wanted to go come back. 

When we came back he told me he has to go see someone and that he's trusting me with his house. I didn't want to get emotional again but just him saying that he trusts me, got me a bit teary eyed. 

He came back late at night and I was almost falling asleep by then. He looked tired and went straight to bed after locking up. I wanted to ask him where he went or why he looks so tired but I decided against it.

********

(a/n) I know this is short but I wanted a little filler before the story escaletes further. :)