Chapter 16

Grace's pov:

I am sitting in the living room again, while Liam discusses the plan with Harry and Louis. That specific part doesn't even concern me, i don't know why i'm here.

"Okay got it?" Liam asks and they nod. "Good, and um, Grace." I snap my head at his direction at the mention of my name. "Yeah?". He picks up a huge bag which had been kept on the floor and places it front of me. "These are your clothes. Well not yours but Luna's" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion before I realise he's referring to my fake identity. Luna's the name Harry gave me the day i got my hair dyed.

"Oh oh ok." Liam nods pulls out a pair of short and tank top. "Try this out, i've got a whole lotta different sizes, but i think this'll fit you. If it does then i'll have to buy more of that size." I nod my head and get up, taking the shorts out of his hands. I am about to go to the bathroom to change but my eyes bulge out of my sockets and the size of these shorts. They won't even cover my ass. I turn back at Liam, "Liam these are so small." I yell, holding up the shorts in the air.

"Try it on first, i know looks small, but it isn't." He says and motions me to go change. I scowl at him before stomping to the bathroom.

...

I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. The tank top is alright, but i'm not so comfortable with these tiny shorts. Mustering up the small amount of courage I have, I unlock the door and walk to the living room feeling more and more self-conscious.

"It's still small." I say softly and all their heads snap in my direction. I look up to see Harry and Louis' lips parted and eyebrows furrowed, almost as if they don't approve. "I know it's small. I'm sorry but this is the kind of person you have to be. Why don't you try it one day and if you're still not comfortable i'll buy a different size?" Liam says. I think about it for a minute, before agreeing with him.

Before I can go to change into my normal clothes Harry speaks up,"No, no Liam. She's not wearing that. Do you realise how many pervs are gonna wanna try and do something on her?" He yells and Louis nods in agreement, "Yeah mate."

"Niall will be there, if anything happens, he can act like a good samaritan and help her out, but maybe this will also catch Nick's attention." Liam explains. Harry and Liam continue bickering back and forth while I go to change into my clothes, but not before I smile at Harry protectiveness.

He's not being protective, he just said that because it'll be another problem to him if some man decided to hit on you. My subconscious says.

I release a long breath of air before finally going to change.

*****

(a/n) sorry i'm not uploading everyday, i have a lot of school assignments and i'm working on a different story which i post everyday on my ig @/ harry_tpwk.fics

but i'm trying my best to post this as well.

TPWK 🌈.