Chapter 14

Grace's pov

"Alright what colour would you like for your hair." The lady at the salon asks me whose nametag reads Sharon. "Umm,,, i'm thinking red..." I trail off and her eyebrows raise in approval. "Nice choice. So you'll do you ends or all your hair? Or roots?"

I think for a while before answering, "I'll go with ends please." Harry clears his throat loudly from behind me and looks at me through the mirror. "Don't you think doing all of your hair will be better, Luna?"

His tone is telling me just go along with what he is saying. We had not yet talked about my fake name but I guess it'll be Luna. "Uh, actually yeah. I don't mind. I'll do full hair." Sharon looks between the two of us before cocking her head to the side and shrugging. "Whatever you say."

...

I see strands of red hair flowing in front of my eyes as the sound of the hair dryer fills my ears. She finally sets the object down and runs her hand through my hair. "Do you want me to style it for you?" Before I can reply Harry replies for me, "No she's fine. We have to be somewhere." Harry's hand grips my wrist lets me step down from the raised chair.

Harry hands over the needed money and continues to speed walk in front of me. "Slow down Harry." I whine, trying to keep up with his pace. He lets out an annoyed groan and grabs my wrist again pulling me next to him so i either keep jogging or walk at my own pace and let him physically drag me all the way. "God You're so slow!" He whisper yells. "You weren't so slow the day I kidnapped you." He spits, not slowing down his pace. Memories of that day flash through my head and I think back to how terrified I was of him. I guess a part of me still is. Sometimes he's chill and talking to me like a normal human being and other times he's being this rude insensitive prick. He switches moods in the blink of an eye and I'm always on edge because of it. I never know when he'll just lash out at me.

I feel his stare on me before he sighs and slows down, his hand moving down to grab my own instead of my wrist. This is what i'm confused about. I don't know of he cares about me, even if it is a tiny bit. I know it sounds crazy to think that but I know Louis does, so I can't help but wonder if Harry does too. I wanted Louis to come with me but he had some other work to do so I was stuck with Harry. But it seems like he was stuck with me, considering his attitude.

I slowly try catching my breath in an unnoticeable way but i'm afraid it wasn't unnoticeable enough. Harry stops in his tracks and hesitantly and awkwardly rubs my back. "I'm sorry, we'll just take a cab." Before I can tell him I'm fine and that I can walk, he's waving his hand and a taxi-cab stopping infront of him. He opens the door and motions for me to get in.

Without any protests that would probably piss him off, I climb in the taxi, as does he. "Where to sir?" The driver asks. "You know any parlours nearby that do piercings?" He asks and the drivers hums in thought. "Uh, yes, it's about 10 minutes from here."

That seems to be okay for Harry as he tells him to take us there. I feel Harry's eyes rake over my body as I continue to look out the window. He clears his throat, this time softly and I can sense his hesitation. "Umm.. Y-you look good." He says softly, almost as if I wasn't supposed to hear it. My head snaps in his direction, not believing my ears. ".. with your new hair I mean." He adds and I mumble a small thankyou.

******

(a/n) i know my updates are not very regular but i try. follow me on ig @/ harry_tpwk.fics   for other short harry fanfics, which im regular in uploading.

^^

^^