Chapter 1

//flashback//

The rain continues to pour down heavily, I accelerate harder. Not caring about the conditions outside. "Slow down mate." Niall speaks up, clutching on to his seat. "We've not got to time to spare."

Drifting, skidding and turning through the city I reach my destination. I look at the broken, tattered, pathetic excuse of a house in front of me. Anger coursing through me as I step out and slam the door behind me. Niall catches up, loading his gun as i load mine.

"Ethan open up!" I yell simultaneously bagning on the door. "Harry it's open" Niall says from behind and i can hear the smirk in his voice. I shake my head, unlocking the door and stepping inside. Niall chuckles and mutters something under his breath. "Shut up will you?" i whisper yell.

The house is not too big and i know my way around. "Ethan! Where are you? This is no time for games." Still no response. This fucker.

I reach the doorknob of his room turning it open. The door creaks open and i see papers scattered across the floor, lamps smashed on the floor. Weirdly enough, the bed is neatly made in contrast to its surroundings. In the middle of the bed, lies an envelope.

I walk over and pick it up, flipping it over to see my name scribble on it.  "Niall, come here!" i call for him and hear his footsteps approaching. "Didn't find anything mate" he says entering the room and i show him the envelope. His eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Open it." he says walking closer to get a better view.

     I open the envelop taking out a small piece of paper.

  "So much for the contract eh?
Who's one step ahead now huh Styles?"

My blood boils as i read those two lines over and over again. I crumple and throw it in some dark corner of the room. "Get ahold of Liam and Zayn! Ethan is not getting away so easily. I'll talk to Louis." I order Niall as I storm out...

*****

(a/n) What do you think happened between Ethan and Harry. I hope you guys enjoy the story. It's my first one on wattpad. Pls vote and share! It would mean the world to me
All the love R. x

Hello, this is the future me from October 2020. If ur reading this, please note that my writing has improved. So it does get better as you go. I will probably re-write the chapters after I'm done with the book. Not changing the plot or anything. Just making it better to read :) tpwk x