[ 36 ] Show and Tell

Start from the beginning

PD: You should just keep on eating.

BH: Right? How many calories are there in a pizza slice anyway?

PD: [silence filling the room] ...around 230.

BH: Oh my god.

[Baekhyun dropping the pizza and lying on the couch for ten seconds]

BH: Nevermind, I'm just gonna eat it cause I'm so hungry today. [getting the coke and opening it close to the mic] Tsssh! That's the cola's spirit! It has escaped.

[glug, glug, glug, Baekhyun drinking from the can and burping afterward]

BH: Next time, what food should I eat? I'm thinking of chicken, beer, and kimbap... Yes, you should join me so we can fill our tummies together. [eating another slice of pizza] Ah, I'm already full but I can't stop eating... What should I do?

PD: Eat slowly, you can get a stomach ache.

BH: [finishing food and licking fingers, continues chewing deliciously while moaning a little] The ice cream, it's flavorful... I want to eat more later. I'll share it with the guys.

PD: You love sharing food with friends?

BH: Yes. Eating together makes food yummier.

[camera focusing on Baekhyun dipping his finger in the chocolate and sucking on it]

BH: Can you hear the smacking sounds of my lips? [doing it again, whispering] How about this? Does it relax you? Should I keep talking like this while eating?

[camera zooming out to capture Baekhyun happily consuming his snacks]

BH: I can actually eat one box of family-size pizza by myself in one sitting... Yes, I'm serious. But my cheeks would become bloated and puffy the next day, hehe. As for the toppings, I don't like anchovies, onions, and olives that much... [leaning closer to whisper cutely] Every time we all eat together, I only pick the ham and pepperoni when no one is looking. My hubby would catch me, though.

PD: What fruits do you eat aside from strawberries?

BH: Uh... [thinking shortly while looking at the ceiling] Kiwi... Oranges... Apples... Banana... I like watermelons, too. Ah. I'll tell Kyungsoo to buy them for me next time so we can make fruit salad.

[Baekhyun finishing his cola and showing the camera it's a diet coke]

BH: I don't usually drink cola, though. I only get to have one when Chanyeol is away. Heh. I have to drink lots and lots of water after this.

PD: How about ice cream?

BH: Yes, that too~ At home or outside, I eat ice cream. I'm like a child, aren't I? [laughing gently] My teeth are really strong, though. I don't get cavities. [opening his mouth]

[camera panning to Baekhyun's mouth showing the molars]

BH: See?

PD: You have nice teeth.

BH: Yes. They're all natural! They help me a lot to eat well. Sehunnie had the worst teeth among us. He even had braces when he was young, but his teeth are all good now. Meanwhile, Chanyeol had his tooth extracted before and he replaced them with a golden tooth implant. It costs a lot of money! Oh, I'm sorry for yelling.... [lowering his voice] I forgot we were doing ASMR.