"Kung na-prepressure ka then, hindi ko babanggitin. Mag-hihintay ako dahil mahal kita, alam mo naman kung anong isasagot ko kapag lumuhod ka sa harapan ko." pilit akong nag-pakita ng isang ngiti sa kanya at hinaplos ang kanyang pisngi gamit ang kamay ko.

Jordan, the man that I want to marry and I can't let go of him. Losing him is like letting go of a gem that I'm being selfish with, I can't lose him because he became part of my world already.

I'm not being obsessed but I'm attached to him already. The only man that I'm comfortable with is him, the only man that I trust is him because I know he will not do something to hurt me.

He's aware of what I'm not capable of. He memorized me like a poem and every deep meaning of it, he embraced and read it thoroughly. I can't lose him because he's the man that made me realized how powerful love is.

"Kung aalukin mo ako ng kasal ay alam mo naman ang sagot ko. Ngayon palang pasado ka na at hihintayin ko nalang na totohanin mo 'yun."

Sinabit ko ang dalawa kong kamay sa batok niya at unti-unting lumapit para bigyan siya ng isang matamis na halik sa labi. Tumugon naman ito sa handog ko at halos mawala na ako sa sarili ko simula nung ilapit ko ang labi ko sa kanya.

Umangat ang puwetan ko at napa-upo sa counter ng kusina. Pinulupot ko ang dalawa kong binti sa kanyang beywang na dahilan para mas lalo siyang mapa-lapit sa akin.

Jordan is making me crazy and I made the first move. His hand went inside my t-shirt and tried to caress my skin with warmth while the other hand is in my cheek angling my head to kiss my lips better.

The sound of kissed filled the room all of a sudden and I can feel that my body is heating up because of this affection. We've been like this when we got into a relationship, he always takes me to another world and I could say that I'm living on his kisses.

Pinutol niya ang halik na dahilan para habulin ko ang hininga ko, matalim akong tumingin sa kanya at nakita kong nagawa ko ring buhayin ang isang kagaya niya.

He smirked and it looks like he will tease me again, "You're getting good, where did you learn to kiss like that?" he asked, the reason why I chuckled and hit his chest lightly.

"My boyfriend is a good kisser and I'm a fast learner." I also teased but when our laughter disappeared, his bloodshot eyes went to mine as if he's ready to captivate me on his arms.

I played my tongue while looking at him and that made his jaw clenched, I know his weakness and that is me playing and teasing him. All of a sudden, I became wild and uncontrollable anymore because of this man who keeps giving me pleasure.

Unti-unti kong hinaplos ang kanyang matipunong dibdib gamit ang kuko ko, tumagilid ang tingin ko sa kanya pero nandoon pa rin ang nakakabinging katahimikan na para bang nag-hihintayan kami ng senyas.

Linagay ko ang kamay ko sa batok niya at mas lalong linapit ito sa akin, sa tingin niya ba ay siya lang ang puwede mag-laro sa akin?

"Play with me," I commanded and I saw him taking a glance on my lios as if he's waiting the signal to captivate my lips. Mas lalo kong binaon ang kamay ko sa kanyang batok na dahilan para mas lalo siyang lumapit sa akin.

"Do you think I can't play with you, babe? Are you hesitating to play with me?" I asked with this cheeky tone that I only use when it comes to him. I'm being cheeky and I can't stop myself anymore because of how sharp his gaze towards me. 

"Are you challenging me?" hindi na rin siya nag-alinlangan na dahilan para mahina akong matawa. Tumaas ang kilay ko na may nabuong ngisi sa aking labi.