Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Towers

Archielle's POV

There are a cold ambiance and a wall between us. I'm trying to hold myself because she might be stress about what is happening in her life. She can give me up that easily?

Fuck. Where did I go wrong for her not to stay? I don't care if she wants to end everything, but for me, I still want her even though she does want me anymore.

"I met your brother at the province where I'm living last four years ago." she broke the silence, the reason why I held the steering wheel tightly and trying to gain my composure.

It's sad to hear those words coming from her. Before, she was talking about me, but now it's my brother, the one she said yes to marriage.

"Ang sabi ng mga tao sa probinsya ay nandoon sila para sa mga terorista." bumigat na ang bawat pag-hinga at hindi na magawang balingan siya ng tingin dahil alam kong masasaktan lang ako lalo dahil ang bukang-bibig niya ay ang kapatid ko.

Saan ako lulugar? Kapag natapos ang gabing 'to ay kakayanin ko ba?

"I remembered that your brother is sweet. He always brought flowers, a simple one...and I thought it was you. I thought we know each other before."

My brother didn't say to us about his lover. He's far away at that time and can't communicate with us because of the signal, he served his place and also the province, but I never thought that he also met this woman who also captured me.

We both fell to this woman and I can't believe it.

"I-I thought it was you but the day you knelt, that's the time my memory came back and I realized that the man who proposed in my memory is your brother."

It's hard to swallow that she said yes to my brother and declined me. My brother is already dead, but I can feel his presence because Avon keeps talking about him. I can't bear her talking about kuya Alexander instead of me.

It hurts to know that everything changed when she remembered everything.

"I said yes to him... I said yes to Alexander,"

I cleared my throat and trying to control my anger. She's talking to my brother as if she really knew what happened to him. I can't bear her talking about my brother because it gives pain to me.

She was used to be mine, but when she remembered her past, she just left me behind.

Nag-pakawala siya ng isang malalim na hininga, "I'm sorry kung ginambala kita, Tavi. Sa una palang naman ay ako na ang kumulit sa'yo and I'm really sorry for that." she apologized and that made me shut my eyes for a second.

Why is she like this? Is this really the end of us? This is the first time that I seek to love, and this is the first time I became desperate for a woman, fuck!

Can you please stay with me? Puwede bang manatili ka nalang kahit alam ko sa sarili kong hindi na talaga ako ang mahal mo?

I'm still hoping because I love you, Avon.

"Your brother always smiles... Tss, I remembered that I'm always laughing because of his jokes, sa kanya ko siguro nakuha ang mga banat ko."

Ako dati ang bukang-bibig mo pero ngayon, kuya ko na simula nung maka-alaala ka na.

"Hindi niya hinahayaan na wala akong mauuwing jokes o banata niya. Klaro na sa akin ang mga alaala ko pag-dating sa kanya at masasabi ko na ibang klase mag-mahal ang kuya mo, Tavi."