AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is the end of Color of Surrender, the third installment of the high-class issue series. These past few weeks, it's been ups and downs for me to the point that I have to take a rest in writing to secure my mental health. I experienced cyberbullying using the platform of wp, and I could say that I'm dumbfounded to receive those messages.

Social media became toxic these days, and I could say that it made me stronger to handle those kinds of mindset. It was a big battle between me and myself if I should stop writing, but I believe that the only person that I need to impress is myself. I realized that if you're satisfied with what you're doing, no one can belittle you.

This story made me realized how narrow-minded people are in a reality wherein they are also the ones who are also refusing the self-growth for themselves. The best way to handle this kind of people is to strengthen and have faith for yourself, the best revenge that you can give back to them is self-acceptance and growth.

Thank you for reading the third installment of High-class issue series.  I love you my and I hope this family will grow bigger, thank you for taking the time to appreciate my story and as I bid a goodbye to this masterpiece, may we have peace and unity on voicing out our thoughts.

I love you Avon and Captain, thank you for teaching everyone how powerful love is. You will be forever in my heart.

Thank you and I love you,

-yassynotes :)

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Color Of Surrender (High Class Issue Series #3) 🎉