𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

.

.

.

Everybody was enjoying themselves , dancing , eating and having fun . After the wedding N'Ace moved back to Atlanta. She wanted to leave but she knew it was better . Having to travel back and forth didn't sit right with her now that she had kids .

Her and Uday lived a happy marriage so far . She loved him and he loved her the same, maybe more . He was different from anyone she had been with - sure he had his ways but so did she . He never let that weigh in on their relationship .

He valued her , took care of her and their family , he kept his work and family life separate. He was a business owner - multi business owner at that .

For this day- the forth of July . They all went back to their old neighborhood to celebrate with people they grew up with .

As always he was sitting in his plastic chair - but this time he had Nadir to watch over , he watched his son like a hawk .

As Nari was dancing with old friends , a car slowly surrounded the buildings . Which she of course couldn't see because she wasn't paying attention.

Nau'Jae sat on the bench at the picnic table as his cousins played Uno , he sat backwards - once he seen the car he decided to turn around .

He layed his hand - back downward- in his lap

"One" The car spun again as he watched his mom waiting to check again "Two" He saw the car again . Black was conversating with one of Nari's uncles whom were drunk .

"You need a crib bruh you come to my crib!" He yelled over the music , Black folded his lip in due to the man being close to his face- not too close he made sure of it . But it was funny to him . "I feel you" Black nodded.

"You need some shoes.. well my shits little but you can still wear my shoes though cuh!"

"Okay.." Black finally laughed a little .

"Five" Nau'Jae mumbled putting down another finger .

"I know I'm short cuh but its coo, I still got yo back at the end of the day. You got me bruh?" Her uncle asked him . Hennesy on his tongue .

"I gotchu bruh"

"Seven" Nau'Jae said softely before the car came to a stop . The window rolled down and he grabbed his sister running behind the table . "Get down!" He told the other kids .

 "Get down!" He told the other kids