𝟏𝟓.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Eat the cake Anna Mae." I mumbled putting some cake in my mouth as I sat down on the couch folding my legs .

A nigga walked in the house and looked at us , as In Promise , Me, and Jamie . Still not fucking with Serg and June right now.

"Why y'all always sitting in here like its a meet up spot?"

"Because it is" I scrunched my face up "Aint this my daddy house?"

"Chile" Promise mumbled patting her head and looking back at the tv.

"Oh you Santana kid" The nigga licked his lips and I cringed

" Mh- Get yo ass to work nigga dont speak to her" My dad pushed him out the door and looked at me "Me and Taurus finna go to Columbia, I left you some money"

I nodded and stood up "K , love you be safe" I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead

"Don't be out here acting out , and Jadu gone take you somewhere later take these" He handed me some keys and I put them in my jean pockets

We all said goodbye to him and he left out . When he walked out Sergio and Junebugg walked in and I rolled my eyes finishing my cake and looking back at the tv .

"You still mad?" They both asked holding their hands behind there backs and I looked at them before looking back at the tv .

From the side of my eye they pulled something from behind their backs , I looked over at them and dropped my plate as my mouth dropped also

"No yall didnt!"I screeched feeling myself about to cry "All is forgiven I love yall so much" I pulled them into a hug and they laughed hugging me back .

They bought me about 5 bouquets and I wiped a stray tear . June pulled out something else and my mouth dropped again "Oh my go-"

I snatched the beam from him and looked at it "And you got me green yall really do listen" I started tearing up again pulling him into a hug

"She really getting emotional off of some slim jims" Promise chuckled shaking her head

"You be getting like that about powdered donuts so don't come for her sis" Jamie retorted and Promise put her hand in her chest "Yes sis" She nodded.

We all sat down on the couch and I ripped open one of my Slim Jims taking a bite from it.

Heaven