𝟓𝟖.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ Fʟ
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"The hardest part of having to be like a mommy to Lani and taking care of her would be having to get rid of all my weapons

"The hardest part of having to be like a mommy to Lani and taking care of her would be having to get rid of all my weapons. Like I legit had to sell half of my guns and put the rest away in my room." I pouted and he started laughing .

"It aint that bad , yo ass barely leave the house you don't need all them guns no way."

"But still I love them, I just took a picture of them yesterday and set it as my lock screen, everytime I look at it I just get a lil emotional ."

"You can be se- I know you not crying"

I sniffled pulling the phone away from my ear. "Nari!"

"Okay okay" I put it up to my ear and walked to Lani's room to check on her , seeing she was still sleep I walked downstairs and sat in the couch.

"I miss you"

"I don't miss you" I mumbled lying.

"What?"

"Ian even say nun shawty"

"Keep playing wit me N'Ace"

"Awlll not the government why you had did that fam?"

"I'm finna hang up on you" He laughed making me smile . "I know you smiling , goofy ass. "

"Boy boo, I missed yo laugh. How yo hair looking?"

"Looking like it need a touch up assum , a nigga going through rough times under this durag"

I laughed " I bet nigga. "

"Shut up"

Then there was an uncomfortable silence , I could feel that he wanted to tell me something and I wanted to ask him something but we were both holding our tongues.

"Why you never told me what you went to jail for D?"

"Don't st-" He started sound fed up

"Do you not trust me or something Genisis? Is that it? What did I do to make you feel like you can't trust me?"

"Genisis?"

"Yes"

"Genisis?" He repeated making me aigh

"You don't even take me serious, it's fine though i'll just-"

"Don't hang up on me. "

"Aint no reason to be on the phone if we can't have an actual conversation."

"We was just having a full blown conversation. Nari what are you talking about?"

"I just wanna know what you're getting charged for , thats all . I'm not asking for much I don't see why you're making it such a big deal when-"