𝟑𝟔.

⎾ Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 'Wʜɪᴛᴇ Gɪʀʟ' Lᴇᴠʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
ɴᴏʀᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Cʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛᴛᴇ
𝟸:𝟷𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Goodmorning goodmorninggggg"

If youn getcho annoying ass out my damn room .

"Yeah?" I groaned getitng up and fixing my bonnet .

"Why are you wearing that I showed you how to curl your hair with the curlers?" She put her hands on her hips and I just gave her a blank look

"Is that what you came in here for?"

"No ,me and your dad want to spend the day with you-"

"I don't even wanna be here"

"Well you're gonna have to treat me with some respect in my hom-"

"Actually" I stopped her "My dad pays for everything and you freeload off of him , y'all are not even married so I dont have to give you anything . Second of all . Don't wake me up out my sleep to spend some time with anybody I don't even want to be around."

"I-"

"Please get out. "

She stared at me for a while while I rubbed the back of my ear and stretched before leaving the room and leaving the door open . I snatched the cover off my body and walked towards the door to close it , just then 'John' walked up .

"Goodmorning"

"Morning."

"Look I know this is hard for you but you're here to spend time with me Promise"

"Ight"

"What?"

"Ok"

He nodded before walking towards the staircase and I shut the door . Punching the air before walking in the bathroom and getting ready .

-

"So how's school?" She asked me as we sat in a restaurant

"I'm not in school anymore , graduated a year ago." I said licking my lips "Y'all wouldn't know though because you didn't even care enough to show up"

"Pr-"

"I'm ready to go , I am nineteen can I just go back home?"

"Promise why won't you just let this work?!"

"What the hell is supposed to be working ? You left me on my eighth birthday and you think a couple of gifts and fancy dinners are gonna make up for that?!"

"Ghetto" She mumbled taking a sip from her drink and I grabbed the wine bottle launching it at her head making her fall back in the chair .

He stared at me not even bothering to help her off the ground . "You wanna come back after all these years and fuck around with my moms head like that , again ?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you leaving the house that one night"