𝟒𝟕.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ Iɴᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Aɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ
𝟷:𝟹𝟸 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Where is this damn uber my feet hurt"

"Its says it's 3 mins away , you know it takes a long time"

"All I know is if it aint tinted I aint gettin in it"

"Amen"

"Niggalations 4:20"

"Ouu bitch" She bust out laughing . Shit was so ugly too.

"Don't do that again.." I mugged her and she stopped laughing sucking her teeth .

"Oh there they go" She pointed to the car and I nodded grabbing my bags .

We walked up to the car and I pulled out my phone after getting a notification from Black but it was some bs . So I locked my phone back and looked up and we both paused just staring at eachother .

He looked as if he was lost for words so I just walked up to him and hugged him but he didn't hug me back so I pulled his arm up towards my back and he hugged me .

"Hey Junie..."

"Hey Ny" He then kissed my forehead and rubbed my back .

"Uhhh, sorry to interrupt this nice little reunion BUT we have to get going.."

"We aint got nowhere to be" Jamie said.

"Negro please I am hugry as fuck imma eat me something today. And this a no park zone soo.. getyoassinthecar." He rambled making me laugh an and Jamie rolled her eyes .

"You gone just stand there or help me with these bags?" I looked at Boomer who still looked a little confused until I said something and he picked up the bags hurrying over to the trunk almost tripping making me laugh.

"So weird" I heard Jamie mumble.

We all got in the car and Tyler tried to get back in the front causing me to push him back and he smacked me in the back of my head . I turned around ready to fight until June started yelling .

"Get y'all black asses in the car!"

People started staring so I wasted no time climbing my ass in that car . "Where we going to first?" Jamie asked from the backseat.

"You know cus I would HOPE we're going to get something to eat"

"Nigga can I get off the highway first shit." June said with a light attitude causing me to laugh.

"June I need to go get a rental"

"Put in the address" He passed me his phone and I typed it in . After a while it was like we were back comfortable.

"Aww look what I did" Jamie touched her heart wiping a fake tear and I rolled my eyes .

"Like get the fuck" Me and June said at the same time and started laughing .

After getting off the highway he pulled into the Rent-A-Car and I put all my bags in there before we said our goodbyes and I started making my way to the jail house .