𝟐𝟑.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 ⏌

"What we here for?" Quay looked at me with a bored expression and I smacked my teeth.

"Don't start this complaining shit" I said pushing the cart to the back of the store "I need to get a front door camera"

"Like this?" He picked up a over door camera and I smiled taking it drom him and looking at it .

"Yeah"

"Now we can leave?" He asked me making me snap my neck towards him and he started laughing .

"My head starting to hurt"

"You ate yet?"

"Yeah , before you came over"

"Probably all that alcohol you was sippin on last night" He shrugged

"I forgot about that" I mumbled walking towards the fruit section "Get those"

"Why can't you get em' ?" He scrunched his face up grabbing the container of pineapples.

"You see how tall I am?" I grabbed some Slim Jims out the box , I ended up grabbing the whole box and putting it in the cart .

"It's an illness at this point" He looked at me with a disgusted face .

"Whatever "

"Hey Slim" Some girl walked up to him smirking and I looked away staring at the Slim Jim boxes . Ion got time to be arguing wit no female today my head hurt .

Mild.. or Tabasco?

"Tabasco it is" I nodded putting the whole box in the cart "This gone cost alot"

"Ok call me tonight" She smiled at him walking away . He looked at me looking like he was about to say something , shaking my head and walking away to self checkout .

I rung up all of my things humming to myself completely tuning him out as my phone started ringing in my back pocket .

𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮
𝖨𝖯𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾

"Hey grandma" I put the phone up to my ear putting my things in the bag

"Hey baby I- are you talking to somebody?" She asked making me look up at Slim and roll my eyes

"No ma'am its just this strange man yelling at me" I shook my head and he scoffed as I walked out the store pushing the cart to my car

"Well look , I had a dream about fish last night-"

"I'm not pregnant" I started laughing "Haven't even been doing anything"

"Ask you brother or your cousin , I wanna know if I have some grand babies on the way." She said , by her tone I could tell she was smiling .

She knew Sergio was my brother all along , it was like a family secret . I'm really the only one that didn't know in our family .