𝟎𝟖.

⎾ Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 'Wʜɪᴛᴇ Gɪʀʟ' Lɪᴠʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ—Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷:𝟺𝟹 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Might just quit that lil day job it aint doing me none" Jamie ranted eating her pudding

"Real." I muttered and Nari walked in looking around till she saw us "We sit in the same spot everyday and she still act like she don't know where we at. " I shook my head laughing and she sat down next to me.

"Hey besties" She smiled.

"Hey girl.." We both laughed at her smile "Why you smiling all big today?" I asked her.

"Nobody." She shrugged

"Mhmm" I dragged giving her the side eye "But y'all know Ms. Johnson bald ass giving us a project today?"

"Mc'scuse me?" Jamie almost choking on her pudding.

We all had a class together, that's what really brought all of us together and we became friends with Jamie.

"Yeah , I forgot what it was about but I know we needed partners for it" I shrugged drinking some of my Fanta and Nari's face fell flat .

"Glad ion have that class" She shook her head.

"She gone pair me with a weirdo just wait on it.." Jamie nodded staring at nothing in particular

"Hey y'all." Kashayla came and sat by us, we just stayed quiet after nodded and smiling .

"Girl her hair looks dead as hell.." This girl tried to whisper to her friend sitting at the table across from ours pointing to Kash and she squinted at them.

"K girl, and your relationship does too soo..." She trailed off and we started laughing . The girl sucked her teeth and turned back around. 

"Any of you talk to Loui?" Jamie asked and I had to think of the last time we actually spoke to her. Seeing Kashayla had scoffed and leaned back in her seat.

"I can't remember the last time I spoke to her to be honest" Nari said

I nodded "Yeah."

"She won't even answ- there she go. " She pointed towards the door and Loui walked in frowning . When she looked around she came and sat next to me and we all sat in an awkward silence.

"Hey y'all" She waved and we all greeted her back except Kashayla. She sighed and pulled out her phone earning a head shake from me and Nari . Loui didn't seem to care, she never did.