𝟕𝟎.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ Fʟ
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟸 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

"I feel like you doing this shit on purpose , you know how special today is and you gone sit here and make it hell for me."

"Bruh , at this point you jus talking."

"You're right" I went into the closet and grabbed my bag. I started taking stuff off the hangers and threw them in my bags .

"Hell you doing?" He asked from the door way. I didn't respond. "Where you going?"

"..."

"NARI!"

I just needed to think .

It's like since we went to the last appointment and that shit happened at the shop everything between us has been going down hill.

"I can't force you to stay if youn want to..."

I stopped folding the clothes and stared at the wall in front of me.

"I'm glad you know that"

"I just-"

"Tell me the truth, please"

He stayed quiet.

"Did you do anything with that girl?"

"I don't know that girl baby-"

"Did , you do anything with her Genesis ?"

"Yes!" He replied yelling and a tear fell from my eye. "I did have sex with her Nari , and i'm sorry . It happened so fast..."

I got up and walked to my side of the bed grabbing my purse and things I actually needed before leaving the house , hearing his following footsteps.

"So what are we gonna do? What about the house?"

"You can keep the house , I have no problem with that..." I stared straight ahead while he stood outside my car window.

"Nari just look at me"

"Its N'Ace"

"Baby.."

"I have to get ready for my gender reveal" I pulled off hoping that I could at least run over one foot but he stepped back . I sped down the road to the apartment so Promise could help me get ready.

-

"This is so ghetto , you know when you said you were going to do Glocks or Glitter I thought you were kidding"

"Shh" I hushed him while taking pictures.

"Don't shh me I-"

"TAURUS I know damn well you aint really do that shit!" He started laughing loudly , I rolled my eyes. "This is ghetto"