𝟕𝟕.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Mɪᴀᴍɪ -Fʟ
𝟼:𝟷𝟿 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Promise what the hell is going on?"

"Folks just got out the hospital and now ex's wanna talk shit ok" She said nodding to herself.

"How did this start?"

"She kept calling me on some dumb shit , just cursing me out . I'm tryna enjoy time with my daughter ion care bout what she got going on . Fake ass gay bitch"

I laughed "How you figure she fake gay?"

"Girl as soon as I came from North Carolina I went to the trap , they was acting all weird and shit so I'm like 'wussup' or something of the sort . They was like yo nigga fucked yo bitch. Of course I wasn't that mad since technically I was cheating on him . But with her though? They showed me the video and all. Whole time the video was on this Atlanta tea page . I just never said anything , that's why I aint wanna be with her nomore . Then Khalil died . And somehow she convinced me to get back with her . I still cheated not like im flaunting it , I just didn't want to be with her."

"If you aint want to be with her you should've told her that."

"I tried and she would just beg and beg for me not to leave her alone . I coulda just left the situation but she would be posting about us being together and everything so even if I denied fact that we were together people would still think we were together"

"Mm"

"So I just left it alone."She shrugged bouncing Honesty in her arms .

"I never thought Jayda was that crazy"

"I tried telling y'all . And this bitch had the nerve to argue with me on social media like I won't air her out on this good Monday. Bitches be bonkers foreal talmbout ' I sEe wHy NigGas gO gaY' girl bye ."

"Regardless of the fact Promise you know we don't argue over social media especially with somebody we knew . That shit is petty and keeps folks in y'all business"

"Hoes be in my business every damn day. With no effort"

"You aint lying about that..."

"Where nephew?"

"He is sleep . I'm bored as hell in this house."

"D still gone?"

"Nah girl he been came back , went out to get something to eat but its been a slow and boring week . I hate maternity leave ."

"I love it" She smiled gracefully.

My friend is loving motherhood , and I love to see it .

"I'm a mom now"

She laughed "Come over here though we miss you" She pouted

"Om my way!" I hung up and grabbed my things already knowing everybody was over there .

...

"Unpopular opinions , go."

"Pecans are nasty as fuck"