𝟑𝟓.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟸:𝟹𝟷 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Why you gotta be so rough-nevermind D" I swatted his hands away and he started laughing "What is so funny?"

"Why you even wear contacts ? Shit stupid."

"Ion really like my eye color it makes me look weird..."

He plopped down sending a smack to my ass .

"Now if I woulda poked my eye we would have been in here fighting"

"It aint like you gone winnnn so" He dragged making me turn around towards him putting my braids in a ponytail "Oh so you wanna get yo ass beat?"

"I'm not getting shit beat if anything its gone be you."

"Mane sit yo ass down" He laughed waving me off and I slapped him causing him to stop laughing "Ight" .

He got off the bed and swung on me punching right in my chest and I got mad but I thought of a video and started laughing .

"Shango I swear to god if I get breast cancer"

"Ok that's not funny" I calmed down and started throwing my hands . Hits were connecting too but he was beating my ass .

He sent a hard ass punch to my side ass I latched onto his hair pulling him more down to my level and started hitting him anywhere I could until he pulled my hair .

Ate that shit , that don't faze a real nigga .

"Let my hair go.." I groaned and he tried swinging me and ended up swinging the both of us .

"Let me go bruh" He said in a raspy voice.

"Nah you gone hi-" Before I could finish somehow he picked me up slamming me on the bed , I'm not talking a regular ass slam he almost broke my damn back with my skinny ass .

"You'll be ight nigga, you tough right?" He clapped and I looked up at him squinting and sitting up holding my back , his lip was bleeding and he was also squinting .

I know he didn't- and I just- ok.

I got up off the bed and passed him going into the bathroom making sure I didn't have any bruises or anything on my face .

The room was real quiet making me scared so I locked the door and on cue he started banging on the door.

"Open the door!"

"I'm out, my body different , i'm breathing different .."

He started laughing.

"Ight but open the door" He said. "Baby!" He kicked the door making me jump

"Calm down" I mumbled opening the door and his eyes lit up , his attention going to my hand on my side.

"I hurt you?" He asked and I nodded "I'm sorry"

"Its okay.."