𝟑𝟏.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ- Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟺:𝟸𝟽 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Yeah my bestfriend finna , she finna , ouu" I hyped Jamie up from in the car as she twerked to the song out of breath.

"Let me sit down..." She panted closing the car door as we laughed.

"You so big to be only three months" I rubbed her stomach as she stuffed her face with frys "He gone be a chubby baby."

"Hope he don't look like his daddy. " She sighed .

We're just saying he , we don't know the babies gender yet. We as in me and Jamie . I'm really that baby's daddy to be honest.

"Have you watched that show 90 day fiancé before the 90 days?"

"Girl" She looked over at me "Everybody on that damn show piss me off. "

"Girl especially Lisa? She don't like shit that man does or nothing about his culture , his mama probably right she could be tryna run this nigga when they come back to the U.S"

"Yeah cause his mama was real stiff onnat 'No' . She a little tooo controlling and she judge every damn thing I can't deal. "

I picked up one of my wings and started eating it. I looked over at Jamie since she was quiet as ever seeing her staring at this couple standing right outside the window "Girl you bet no-"

She rolled down the window "Excuse me! Scoowoop!" She waved to get their attention and she shielded her eyes from the sun .

The woman started shuffling the mans face in her breasts making me gag "Who said dat?" Big dude turned to Jamie .

"Oh , me . Me and my friend just wanna know how y'all have sex?"

"Girl don't put me in that" I whispered covering up my face.

"Why the fuck you wanna know you wanna join or something?" The lady sized Jamie.

"Uhhh, no" She pointed "Maybe she do" She pointed at me.

"No the fuck I don't..." I mumbled.

"Thince you ask , we fuck like everybody else fuck" He spoke with a lispe "I hit it from the front , I hit it from the back , and I lay back while she ride this mufucka" He ate his pizza.

Whole time Jamie done pulled out a pad and pin taking notes . "Umm , do you eat it?"

He nodded doing some weird shit with his tongue and I felt my wings start to come up "Mm Mm that was a big nasty ass lick..." I said

Jamie frowned her face up "I can only imagine the smell.." She mumbled.

"What?!" The lady looked at her

"Nothing , nothin.."

"No I heard what you said , my shit smell like strawberries . Short for strawberry shortcakes" She whined her hips making her belly poke out even more .

"Uhhh , I think you meant honey sis." Jamie tilted her head "Short f-for honeybuns, lets go before she beat our ass."

She rolled the window back up amd I shook my head taking a napkin for the armrest whiping my hands and outting in some hand sanitizer.