𝟒𝟔.

⎾ Bᴏᴏᴍᴇʀ 'Jᴜɴᴇʙᴜɢɢ' Rᴀᴄ Aᴍᴜʀ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟼 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

"Aye I met shawty family the other day , we official."

"Oh foreal?" I passed him the blunt back and he nodded taking a pull . "That's wussup, how that went?"

"It was coo it was coo.." He nodded like he was thinking bout it "One of her brothers actually got artism, so it was weird cus ian never been around nobody like that."

I squinted my eyes after he said that. "He paint too much or some?"

"No man- naw foo artism is when- I mean his brain- ian gone call him retarded but his brain it's just...it don't function regularly. "

"My boy thats aut-" I cut myself off tryna figure out if he was serious .

"What?"

"You know what, I think you got autism bruh"

He sucked his teeth "Man I dont got no artism bruh you trippin. "

"Cus yo brain... it aint it. "

"Mane you stupid mane" He started laughing.

"No you stupid"

"Yo sister coming back in town" He said and I glared at him.

"How you know?"

"It's in the streets. "

"Fuck you mean the streets?"

"Nah i'm fuckin witcha , you know how I'm coo wit Jamie la bro?" He asked making me nod. "He was like Jamie and Nari up in Florida and Jamie supposed to be coming back later this week , so I'm guessing yo sister coming wit her"

"Bruh" I laughed "I fuck witchu. "

"You know I gotchu bro.."

"You think she living down there?"

"I doubt it , whatchu doing going from the A to Miami?" He laughed "But if anybody know what's going on it's that nigga D"

"I aint talked to his ass since he got locked up , ian even know they was still fuck wit eachother."

"You know how females be posting shit on ig? Why youn just check her shit"

"I been doing that since she disappeared, Nari aint like that she literally think like a nigga . She know people looking for her she don't even like social media like that"

"Heardu" He said and my phone rang , checking it it was the address that we needed and I got up out my seat.

"You go that fye on you?" He nodded "We got moves to make nigga lets go"

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ Fʟ
𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟸 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 (𝙐𝙝 𝙝𝙪𝙝), 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝙏𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙗𝙤𝙮
𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 (𝙊𝙤𝙝)
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 (𝙐𝙝)
𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧 (𝙐𝙝 𝙝𝙪𝙝)
𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 (𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝)