𝟏𝟔.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟿:𝟶𝟷 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

-continued

-continued

I clutched onto my overnight bag walking up to the house door , knocking against it pushed the door open unintentionally, I then stepped into the house slowly .

"Hello?" My voice echoed throughout the house . I closed the door back before locking it and walking down the hall coming across the livingroom and I dropped my bags when my eyes layed on an weakly looking Dinero trying to pick up his double cup while he sat on the floor in the corner of his livingroom .

I ran to take it from him , he looked confused but in a daze.

I took the cup from him slowly , he hesitated before letting it go and I sat it near the fire place .

I looked back at him seeing tears falling from his cheeks . Pulling him into my chest as I stood on my knees and held onto him rubbing his back while he sobbed in my arms.

"She wasn't supposed to die! It wasn't supposed to happen like that!" He held onto me tighter .

"What happened Dinero?"

"My mama , they got her . She gone"

-

" We was never close" He shurgged taking another pull from his blunt while he layed his head on my stomach staring at the wall "She kicked me out when I was 16 after she found out I was dealing , that's when I met yo pops ."

"Those drugs can take you quick Din-"

"Genisis" He cut me off. "My name is Genisis Warn Kitchens" He glanced at me before looking back at the wall. "I know that shit be killing me , ion wanna be here anymore that's the point , ian got shit to live for"

"Yes you do" I felt myself tear up . "I don't think we understand how much our existence has a toll on other people . After my momma died I thought the same thing . But there's people who love you Genisis , sooner or later you'll realize it . Even if you don't have anyone I'm not leaving you. "

"Ion know that fasho"

"I'm telling you. " I lifted his head and looked him in his eyes holding his faace with my hands on his temples "I'm not leaving you. "

He layed back down ajusting his body to his liking on my stomach and I played with his hair "Why'd you come so fast?"

"The last ime somebody said they needed me I ignored it and now their dead" I blew out some air