𝟕𝟔.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Mɪᴀᴍɪ- Fʟ
𝟸:𝟶𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"I think it would be a good idea to go to your mother's grave . Just to say your goodbyes" I shrugged burping my son .

"That nigga never came and saw his son?" He asked completely ignoring my statement .

"He has"

He then looked at me with a deadly stare "And you never told me?"

"I didn't think it was serious , I mean this is his son"

"Ok but its the principle of the shit Nari"

"I'm really not understanding the principle of it Dinero. I'm not"

"Aight , when I start meeting up wit my baby mama and don't tell you shit about it-"

"Nigga what- I did tell you about it . Just now."

He dont even got kids

"Exactly, just now. How long ago y'all did the shit?"

"A month ago"

"And yall been communicating since then?" He asked making me nod "Let me see yo phone"

Genesis go si- move!"

"You doing the most , gone fuck around and drop the baby let me just see yo phone"

"And if I drop my child is gone be because of you . Get away from me doing the most . It aint that serious."

"I bet yo ass cheating"

"I bet you cheated again and that guilt eating yo ass up" I laughed "Over here tryna check my phone like i'm some snake bitch nigga get back for I put my hands on you real shit"

"Ian cheat on shit"

"Tuh" I scoffed picking up my phone after laying Nau'jae on his pillow .

Today 2:15 P.M

𝐃𝐚 Send pics .

Today 3:01 P.M

𝐃𝐚 Of the baby not you ^

Well damn ok.