𝟐𝟐.

⎾ Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 'Wʜɪᴛᴇ ɢɪʀʟ' Lᴇᴠʏ Jᴏᴍᴇs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ- Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟸:𝟻𝟽 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

"Give your allll to me" Nari sung as her and Slim danced making us laugh as we sat in the livingroom singing to old songs.

This shit went from a movie night to a party , we up here drunk and high as fuck at three in the morning. Singing loud as hell .

"This shit is poverty" Jamie blurted out then burped .

I dragged myself from the couch and walked over to Khalil whom was smoking , his eyes were real low as I walked up to him with my cup in my hand he put one of his hands on my ass and one holding the blunt up to his mouth as we rocked side-to-side.

"Give your alllll to meee" Slim sung.

"I'll give my alll to you!" Nari sung back and I took my phone out recording them .

𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗱.𝗱 1m

📸Send message

📸Send message...

"Khalil back up baby the smoke in my face" I pouted locking my phone and putting it on the coutner wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry mama"

"I like you bae"

"I like you too" He said and I smiled

"Promise?"

"Yes?"

"You wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" I cheesed kissing him and he grabbed my throat deepening the kiss.

"These mufucka's so high , come tomorra' yall aint gone remember none of this . Gone be in a full blown relationship". I heard June say and I looked over at him seeing his eyes red as shit as he smoked his blunt and Sergio was sitting near the front door zoned out.

"F-first of all" Jamie pointed at him "You jus-just hating because you don't have a girl"

"A-a-actually" He mocked her "I did but she was yapping bout the talking stage" He shook his head with a disgusted look.

"What's wrong with the talking stage?"

"What the fuck is a talking stage? Just a waste of time , better talk to God we together." He shrugged and I shook my head .

"Delusion , that's all it is" Jamie whispered.

"I'm gonna love you , like i'm gonna loseee youuuu" Nari sung to Slim as he smiled down at her gripping her ass.

"GET A ROOM!" Taurus yelled and we all looked at him.

Forgot he was here for a minute

He started making car noises sitting upside down on the couch and my phone started ringing then stopped before I could even get to it . I shrugged it off .

"Sergio you good?" Nari raised a brow at him and he nodded slowly .

"They out here arguing" He pointed to the door and we realized he's been listening this whole time .

Me and Nari walked towards the door and he got up before we opened it slighty seeing a couple and another girl their age including a smaller kid that looked around six .

"Y'all nose-" June started and we shushed him "Rude" He mumbled.

"What was you doing wit her then Bryson? If you wasn't doing nun?"

"I been telling you this past hour we aint do shit but the project!"

"Exactly ion know why you trippin" The other girl rolled her eyes.

"You lyin! You was sucking that mufuckin dick!" The little girl yelled and I damn near choked .

"Youn know what you t-"

"YOU WAS SUCKING THAT MUFUCKN DICK!" She yelled again and we shut the door before we busted out laughing .

"Oh hell nawl" Sergio started geekin'

"These folks trippn" Nari threw her hand up as we all sat on the couch "Come on Slim Jim let's go night night" She grabbed Slim's hand and dragged him off the couch into her room .

"You ready to go to bed?" Khalil looked down at me and I just stared at him.

He so beautiful

"Yeah"

"Unt unnn y'all tryna leave me to clean up"

"Aint that much off a messs , just wipe down the counters and turn all the lights out" June shrugged and she nodded picking herself off the couch and into the kitchen.

"Pick me up" I reached my arms up for him as he stood up and he picked me up , I wrapped my legs around his waist putting my head on his chest.

"If I drop you, just know . You told me to"

"Ok" I nodded shutting my eyes as he walked into the guess room slamming me on the bed and shut the door "Gone head and put that gun on the dresser while you over there"

I took my hoodie off and then my tank top leaving me in my bra , next I took off my black leggings and socks going into the bathroom that was in the room and doing my night routine .

I came out the bathroom after drying off my hands and threw on my bonnet seeing Khalil come out also taking his shirt that he just put on , off.

"Why you staring like that?" He laughed and I licked my lips

"Let's try something..." I stood up sitting him on the bed .

"Try what?" He looked at me funny as I got on my knees fixing my bonnet . "You don't gotta- mmm"

I licked around the tip staring into his eyes before I placed him in my mouth fully bobbing my head up and down and playing with his balls .

Feeling his dick twitch in my throat , I continued sucking hearing him groan and move a little making me smile mentally before he came in my mouth . I swallowed all of it taking it out my mouth and sucking on his balls stroking him with my right hand .

"Get up P" He started moving around , I didn't stop until he came in my mouth for the third time .

I got up off my knees dusting myself off and walking into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth . "Khalil?"

I scrunched my face up leaving the bathroom with the brush still in my mouth seeing him sprung out sleep on the bed and I smiled .