𝟏𝟗.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
ᴡᴇsᴛ—Cᴏʟᴜᴍʙɪᴀ
𝟷:𝟸𝟾 𝙰.𝙼 ⏌

Walking through the halls of the hotel alongside Pablo , I felt weak . Like I could do anything anymore . I felt nothing , empty .

Trying my best not to bump into Dinero as we walked the halls . Getting closer to the elevator and the person I didn't want to see the most at the moment , was standing right infront of me .

"So this why you wasnt answering yo phone?" He looked between me and Pablo

"I-"

"Nah cut the shit" He cut Pablo off and I shook my head "Where was you at Nari?!"

"Can you stop yelling in this hallway please?" I whispered

He looked at me sideways before yanking me by my arm and Pablo stepped in . I waved him off just telling him to go . If this nigga wanted to argue , we can argue .

Pulling me into the elevator and pushing me in the corner my body was already limp , I just stared at my toes that were noticeable from my black Gucci slides that I wore .

Feeling him burning a hole in the side of my face I ignored his glare . As I held onto the pole that was in the elevator for support .

"So you not gone tell me where you was?" He asked me in a daring tone , I looked up at him .

Pushing my shades farther up my nose and looking back down feeling the elevator come to a complete stop .

He nodded and stared at the ceiling until the doors opened and he grabbed my arm once again pushing me down the halls and into his hotel room .

"Why they'll you out wondering the streets with nigga you met twenty four hours ago?" He looked at me in disbelief as I sat at the end of the bed kicking my slides off "Answer me!" He grabbed me by my chin turning my face up to meet his and I shook his hand wincing in pain.

"You're hurting me Genisis" I grabbed his wrist and he took it from my chin to my neck and squeezed it tight "S-stop Genis-s I didn't have do anything with him.."

"So where were you?" He gritted letting me go

"Ion wanna talk about it. Shit Genisis cant you see I'm in pain?! You don't know what a hurt person looks like?! I stayed with you when you was going through some shit and you over here putting yo hands on me?" I yelled at him before getting up and walking towards the door only to be pulled back by my waist slowly .

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug as we rocked side to side and I bursted out crying.

"Im sorry N'Ace, ion want you to be out here with these niggas making dumb ass decisions. I mean we don't have to talk about it right now, but if its bothering you you gone have to talk about it sooner or later."

I nodded and sniffled one more time before it completely stopped . I stared at the wall emotionless, and the rocking stopped as he pulled away and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows . "I wanna try it"

"Try what?"

"Codeine.."

"Are you crazy?! You got me off that shit ian gone do—"