𝟓𝟗.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛsʜɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟼:𝟹𝟸 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

I got out the car slamming the door shut and walked up to the barbershop that Sergio worked at , I knew he was going to be here all day.

Only for June to come outside and try to block me from going inside .

"June move.."

"N'Ace dont do it , he aint mean to h-"

"..." I stared him in the face.

"He aint mean to hit that girl he wasn't in his right mind!"

"It don't matter what he was he puts his hands on a pregnant female you don't do that shit!"

"I'm not letting you in there , so you can get back in the c- what you taking yo earrings out fa?" He asked and I ignored him.

"You can stand here and defend him all you want , you don't put yo hands on no female. You out of all people know that."

"N'Ace-"

"MOVE!" I yelled and I heard a slight change in my voice , he moved to the side giving me access to walk inside .

Every dude that was sitting around looked at me with wide eyes , before I even got the chance to say anything they scattered and went out the door.

Sergio stood there with an unreadable expression putting his clippers down at his station .

"So you hitting females now?" I walked up to him and pushed him back.

"Get out the way" He tried to walk around me and I punched him in his jaw "GET OFF OF ME!"

"You. Dont . Put .Your. Hands. On . No . Fe.Male" I punched him between each word and I felt my body being tugged .

"Get this bitc-"

"Finish it pussy ass nigga I dare you!" He swung on me catching me in my throat and I fell off giving him access to now hit me the same way.

Boomer got him off of me and I ran up on him kicking him in his stomach making him stumble back.

"You a ponk!"

"Fuck you bitch!" He pointed with blood coming from his mouth and nose . "I don't wanna see yo ass ever again don't come around here!"

"I hope she never let you see yo son you sick ass nigga! You picked the wrong mufucka to come for you aint seeing yo daughter either!" When I said that he picked up a barber chair and tried to throw it at me but Boomer pulled me out the way making it fly into a mirror and make it shatter.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Gladly" I shook out of June's hold and walked out the door getting into my car.

-

"Nari I gotta talk to you , lock the door when you come inside" My grandma told me from the front door wiping her hands off with a washcloth and I nodded my head .

"Promise come on take my picture. "

She looked up from her phone squinting "I know you see how hot it is out this hoe , i'm good in my lil spot" She said referring to her spot on the porch and out the sun.