𝟏𝟏.

⎾Qᴜᴀɴᴛᴀᴠɪᴏᴜs 'Sʟɪᴍ' Jᴇɴᴋs
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝟾:𝟸𝟼 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

"Can you pay my billss

"Can you pay my billss. Can you pay my telephone bills? Do you pay my automo' bills? " Nari sung walking into the room and flicking the light on causing me to squint "You so weird." She laughed shaking her head.

"Come here." I licked my lips and she came and stood in between my legs resting both of her hands on my lap and I choked her up real quick "You let that nigga touch what was mine?"

She was struggling and slapping my wrist, I analyzed her neck seeing the hickeys were gone and I let her go causing her to stumble backward and go into a couching fit .

"Are you crazy?!"

"Yeah. " I shrugged, pulled out my gun taking it off of saftey, I got up and bent her over on the bed pressing my print against her and putting the gun up to her head "You let that nigga fuck you?"

"And what if I did?" She responded. 

"You let him put a hickey on your neck? Are you crazy?"

She stayed quiet and I back up off her.

"Step out to clothes.."

"Thats not gone fit Slim" She said softly and I walked over to the opposite side of the bed and layed down .

"Come on" I scrunched my face looking at her , she straddled me and I wrapped my arms around her thighs pulling her body upward onto my face. I flicked my tongue up and down at a fast pace against her slit as she rode my face and her moans were load

She needs to be quiet , there are people outside Geez.

After 10 minutes I took my fingers out of her and she came and squirted all over my face , I licked up all of it and took her of of my face getting up . "Ass up face down"

She was shaking like hell , I stared at her holding my breath to keep my laugh in. She arched her back and I rubbed my tip against her entrance before sliding fully in her.

She reach back and tried to push my stomach causing me to slap her hand down "Dont touch me" I pulled her hair bringing her upward towards my face seeing her eyes in the back of her head and she had tears coming out of her eyes

Possessed ass

"You gone stop playing wit me?" I grunted in her ear

"...Mmm" She hummed and I slid out of her leaving the tip in .

"Is" I slammed into her and she screamed "You.gone.stop.playing.wit.me" I groaned slamming between everyword and she was crying

"Yes , yes I promise" She held onto my wrist as her body arch , I let her hair go causing her to fly into the pillows and she hugged them.