𝟖𝟑.

⎾N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
Fᴏʀᴛ-Lᴀᴜᴅᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ
𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟼 𝙰.𝙼⏌

-nine weeks later

"Nari remember that dude you dated back in highschool?"

"Who? Amari?"

"Nooo um , Ma-mar- girl he a rapper you know"

"Marlo? Girl you talking bout Rudolph?" I laughed . "He was fun.."

We didn't date , I just went on a couple dates with him but he was cool .

"Yeah I know that explains why y'all dated for a week"

"Girl bye I wasn't even ready for a relationship" I stuck my titty in Nau'Jae's mouth. "OWW you sucking hard boy"

"Anywhooo he got shot"

"What , when?" I asked her and Hell stared at me .

"Yep , they had him a funeral and all in Atlanta and they finna be hosting a open death anniversary thing"

"You think I should go?" I bit my lip.

"Bitch yes , I wanna meet Lil baby"

"Girl-"

"I'm playing" She laughed .

"I can't believe that , he was so sweet.."

"Yep , and he gotta lil girl he left behind ." She said "But yes I think you should go , you know his mom and them and they actually like you."

"We ended on bad terms though, stuff between me and his family might not even be the same"

"Still go though , you've missed enough anniversaries , I mean he died like what almost two years ago"

"And nobody told me"

"They realll ig- know what if you come down here we can go together . I can be your support system"

"You know where its at?"

"Girl do you know who I am?? Of course"

"Kay .. when ?"

"Oh , two days"

"And you- okay Promise"

"Mmmhm"She moved her lips to the side nd I put Hellk's jacket on him . "Where ya going?"

"Disney on Ice , tryna get out this apartment .."

"Awee record it I wanna see "

"You could have came but okay.."

"Girl. "She laughed "Why looking all sad for?"

"I'm tired of house bouncing , I can't never just stay in the same place and be happy with life it's always some shit happening and it's started to stress me the fuck out"

"Calm down. "

"I can't calm down Promise like , I've been holding in how I feel since we came back in the country and I tried taking time to myself and i'm still not happy like I don't feel like everything is still gonna be alright"