𝟐𝟓.

⎾ N'ᴀᴄᴇ Nᴀʀɪ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ
sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ-Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 ⏌

"What y'all plans for the rest of the week?" Loui asked as we sat outside infront of the school

"Monday you see its hot im finna go home , tomorrow I go see my PO , thursday I get in some pussy-"

"Damn you got the whole week planned out dont it?" Promise raised a brow at Sergio as I laughed

"Ian doing shit" Taurus yawned "How bout you Nari?"

"Same , I'm just gone stay in the house"

"BORINGGG" Promise huffed and Khalil walked over making her smile big

"She sprung" June mumbled and she nudged him .

"Y'all heard about that man George Floyd?" I asked looking up from my phone seeing people post him on their story .

"Yeah" They mumbled looking down

"Shit be so fucked up man" Sergio shook his head

"Not the first , won't be the last.."

"Then this white bitch in a wheel chair acting like she couldn't walk and going on a stabbing spree. "

"Shawty ass thought that chair was gone save her , you still gone get yo ass beat" Taurus said and I shook my head checking my phone.

"You good?" Promise looked at me.

"Y'all still aint heard from Jamie?" I asked and they shook their heads , I got up seeing Slims car pull up infrony of the school . "If y'all do can y'all call me?"

"Yeah we gotchu" Taurus said and I nodded smiling , we said our byes and I walked to his car getting inside .

"Hey baby" I said and he pecked my lips , I smiled putting my bag in the backseat pulling out my phone and leaning back in the seat just for me to fall back "Who was in here like this?"

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me Quantavious youn have people in your car who was in here?" I started looking in the backseat

Finna Yvette his ass

"Nari you be the only one in my car so ask yo self that shit" He mugged me looking back at the road .

I scoffed and started laughing to myself . I felt him staring at me and laughed even harder "This nigga think i'm stupid. "

"Ch-"

"Let me out this car for I beat yo ass Slim"

"Its a-"

"Let me out the fuckin car bro!" I yelled and he looked at me crazy before pulling into a cut and stopping the car . I grabbed bed my bag and got out the car and speed walking away.

I heard a car door close as I opened the uber app "He giving me child predator vibes" I clicked out the app feeling arms wrap around my waist .

"You smell good" He walked behind me with his chin on the crook of neck.

"I'm tired come on" I turned around walking back to the car .