𝟑𝟑.

⎾ Cʀʏsᴛᴀɴ 'Jᴇʀᴍᴀɪɴ' Bʀᴏᴡɴ
Fᴜʟᴛᴏɴ Cᴏᴜɴᴛʏ
𝟽:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼 ⏌

He aint important so it don't matter how he looks.

"Jermaine it hurts" She rubbed her jaw and I took the cigar away from mouth blowing out smoke .

"Gina , if youn get the fuck of my face I will kill you and that baby. "

"The baby you wanted right?"

"All these kids I'm about to have , and around the same time . I don't need the one you carrying" I shrugged.

"So I can kill it right? Because it's not ever too late the stairs are right the-" She got cut off by my fist flying across her face and she layed on the ground holding her cheek.

"Cry bitch , I dare you" I stared at her "Getcho naked ass up and go get girls" I kicked her and she carried herself up .

Grabbing my phone from off the table and walking into my bedroom seeing all four of them laying on the bed and ready for me .

"Did y'all take the tests?" I asked them and they nodded hesitantly except for Tamika . I walked over to her and snatched her by her face making her look at me "Did you take the test?"

"No , but daddy Love and Haley didn't either I know I'm pregnant I have been spittin up more than usual , everything" She said looking at me with pleading eyes .

She's always been my favorite .

"Gina go get the test , all three of you stand up and wait your turn".

I sat on the bed and watched as all of them took turnes using the tests and put them in ziplocks laying them on the dresser .

To spare time I just had sex with all of them , I pushed up Tamika's head and walked over to the dresser , seeing all of them read positive except for Love's .

"Love you stay here , all of you leave out" I pointed and they nodded leaving "Spread"

I'm not a bad person , I know Love is only 16 , but she gone be set for life off of all the money I make . Her and all my kids , ion know bout they mamas tho , might make it to the point where they cant even touch the money.

I heard running and footsteps aproaching the door as it slowly opened "Daddy some man here to see you" Haley peeked through the door and I nodded

"Put some clothes on"

I pulled my versace robe over my body making my way down stairs being met with a peice of metal flying cross my face causing me to stumble back .

"So you raping little girls now?" I heard a familiar voice making me look up seeing Santana standing over me "You gone rape my daughter and think you was gone get away with it"

"I aint rape Na-"

"JAMIE BITCH!" He kicked me in my face and I felt my nose crack "Ian gone kill you , cause she want you alive to atleast meet yo kids"

"So you gone leave me out here ? Pussy" I laughed spitting out blood

"Nah" He walked to the door and opened it , almost immediately the FBI stormed through the house and picked me up off the ground placing me in cuffs .