🍋 A Hero's Welcome: Gingka 🍋

⚠Warning: This chapter is a lemon. It will contain sexual content. If you are under 18, I suggest you skip this chapter. ⚠

A/N: Ello! Here is the first lemon in this book my darlings! I plan to start these off with a bang (si, this pun is very much intended). Fair warning, this is my first lemon so please bear with me. Now, enjoy my darlings!

The world had witnessed the beginning of the end when Ziggurat planned on releasing spiral force across the world. Your heart had ached watching the horror unfold on the other side of the world. All you could think of was your boyfriend Gingka. You knew he would be the first to throw himself into battle, and the fear of losing him tugged at your nerves during the whole battle.
It wasn't until Gingka boarded the rescue boat that you began to breathe again. You were so proud of him. He saved the world yet again but to you, he had been a hero long before any of it.
Your heart raced. Tonight was the night he was coming home. You had missed him terribly, as did your body. There was no vibrating piece of silicone or plastic that could replace the feel of him up against you. You made sure to wear your virgin killer sweater, Gingka's favorite piece of clothing you owned with only a pair of lace panties under it. You needed him bad. Your heart pounded so loud at the thought of him you didn't hear your man knock the first time. You flew to the door, throwing it open desperate to see your Gingka. He looked you over and smiled, he started to say something cheeky when you pulled him inside by the collar of his blue jacket and kissed him deeply. 

Gingka dropped his bags and kissed you back with the same desperate force you had attacked him with. As his tongue begged you lips for entrance you let him in with a fight. Eventually, you man over powered your tongue and began to explore the familiar cavern of your mouth. You ran your hands through his hair as you hungrily kissed him. He picked you up, letting you lace your legs around his waist as he pushed your back into the wall with a gentle force. A gasp escaped your lips making you pull away for only a second before returning to his lips desperate form more. You felt the heat escape your pussy as Gingka began to grind against you, his throbbing cock pushing the limits of his pants. You whimpered already wanting him inside you but Gingka was just getting started.

 With one hand supporting you, you let his other slip up your shirt and to your breast. He fondled it with a firm grip, toying with your hard nipples. You moaned with pleasure as he moved to the other doing the same. Tired of your virgin killer sweater getting in the way, he pulled it off of you with incredible ease. You gasped as the cold air hit your breasts making them ache for Gingka to warm them. Gingka got the hint and began to swirl his tongue around your left tit. He began to suck it, his teeth grazing your nipple causing you to moan with a pleasurable pain. Your hands grabbed his hair making a moan escape his lips. The vibration sent you to the moon until he moved to the right giving it as much attention as your left. 

You moaned and tried to work his jacket off of him, he pulled away shaking his head before taking off his jacket and shirt himself and throwing it somewhere in the same direction he threw yours. He left the scarf around his neck and grinned. You whimpered wanting him grinding against you once again. He smirked and picked you up carrying you bridal style to you room and laying you on the bed. He took his scarf and bound your wrists together with a firm knot.

Gingka didn't waste any time returning to where he had left off, his lips now trailing from your right breast down your stomach. It sent a wave of pleasurable shivers through your body like a strike of lighting. When he got to your lacy panties, he kissed your dripping femininity through the lace before sliding them off. You whimpered with euphoria as he started lapping up your juices, his tongue making sure to hit your clit with every stroke.  You moaned loudly but as you started to reach your climax, Gingka pulled away and began to undo his pants and slid them down revealing his hard cock lurking just beneath his boxers. He began to pull them off showing more and more as until they were discarded on the floor.

At one glace your cheeks reddened, Gingka smirked and climbed over you, with a whisper in your ear he cooed, "Do I have your permission?" he said every word dripping with sensual affection. You nodded furiously, "Y-yes! P-p-please!" You begged.

"As you wish." He smiled, positioning himself at your entrance. Within seconds his large member thrust itself inside you. You gasped once more as Gingka began to move inside of your walls to a steady beat. He started to moan, coupling his own sounds with yours. The pounding of his dick inside you began to synchronize with the pounding of your heart. He was going faster, moaning praises and words of affection. You grabbed the bedsheets growing closer and closer to euphoria. Gingka felt your walls tighten, he grinned, "Come with me (y/n)" he grunted. You felt the tightness in your stomach pair with the jerk of his cock as both of you released at once. 

You panted riding out the high with the man you loved more than anything. Gingka pulled out and kissed you sweetly, "I really missed you (y/n)" he said before cleaning you off and undoing his scarf around your hands. "I missed you too" you smiled watching him. He kissed each of your wrists and moved you to a more comfy place on the bed. He grabbed you a glass of water and pulled out some chocolate from the nightstand. He laid next to you with a grin. You turned to him and smirked, "How was that for a hero's welcome?"

Gingka grinned, kissing your forehead, "Perfect."