Bladers React: Booty Squeezer

AN: Content Warning! 

What will your man do when you walk by him and give his rear end a goose? You decided to find out and give it a try...

Gingka: The ginger jumped up and turned around, "Hi-ya!" He said jabbing you with a poorly made ninja move. He grinned seeing it was you and put his arm around you, giving your butt a smack.

Yu: "Oh...game on!" The male chuckled as you two played a ridiculous game of tag squeezing each other's rear ends. Once you both tired out, Yu grinned and began to squeeze all his favorite parts planting kisses on your cheek and jaw.

Tsubasa: "Hmm?" Tsubasa grinned, his cheeks did burn a soft shade of pink but he liked your affection. He pulled you into him and kissed you everywhere. He was determined to show you his affection to the fullest as well.

Masamune: The boy smirked, you had gotten him while he was carrying his laundry. Masamune swore he would get revenge. As soon as he set the laundry basket down, he threw you onto the bed and began to tickle you.

Ryuga: When you grabbed his booty, the man had no choice but to teach you a lesson. Butt grabbing was a power move so he was going to show you some real power. He grabbed your wrist firmly and whirled you into the bedroom as fast as he could.

Hyoma: You couldn't blame Hyoma for being a little sheepish... (hehe) He wasn't used to such physical forms of affection. His eyes widened and so did yours when he grabbed your butt and squeezed like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Nile: What. Have. You. Done. Nile had no idea what to think. His eyes almost fell out of his head, his cheeks matched the color of his hair. He was a stuttering, shy, sweet mess. "I-i-i-i-i-i uh l-love y-y-you too?" He said a little grin played on his lips.

Kyoya: She was in trouble. Kyoya smirked and pinned her to the nearest wall. "You know, you shouldn't start something unless you are willing to see me finish it." With that, he firmly pressed his lips into hers and ran his hands up her shirt to her breasts. He was going to squeeze something alright.

Chao Xin: This man was used to having his butt grabbed but when you gave it a go it felt like lighting. "Wow (Y/N) I didn't peg you for a booty handler." You flushed as he teased you the rest of the way home.

Da Xiang: Dammit! She had given into the dark side, Da Xiang was so shocked and confused the only words that came to his mind was "Thank you?" as pink rolled up his cheeks. He decided to pay her back later with the same move and a dorky grin.

Zeo: It was no secret Zeo enjoyed that. He wore a very proud smirk. He took your hand and sat down with you on his lap, you felt something under his pants that made you blush. He began to plant kisses absolutely everywhere on your body.

Jack: A laugh escaped his lips as he turned and cupped your face, "What a bold move my love." He whispered with a pleased grin. He kissed your lips and pulled away taunting you, daring you to make another artistic advance.

Damian: It happened within seconds... you grabbed his rear, the bluenette turned pink, he picked you up and took you to his room...and now you were lying by his side, sore from all the squeezing Damian had done as payback.

Reiji: As you went for thy booty of mister snakey pants... you realized there wasn't much ass to goose. Did that stop you? Of course not. Reiji turned around with an arched eyebrow as he watched you celebrate the successful tushy squishy you had performed. "You need professional help." He said trying not to laugh.