How They Kiss

Gingka: When Gingka kisses you, he pours his heart into it. He is very sweet and likes to keep you close to him.

Yu: There is something playful with his kisses. He always pecks your nose before giving you a real kiss. 

Tsubasa: These kisses mean something. He is soft but incredibly passionate, often running his hands through your hair.

Masamune: Kissing Masamune is an experience, he is rough and a little sloppy but he kisses you with all the puppy love he's got.

Ryuga: There is never a kiss that isn't hot with Ryuga. He likes to give you a bit of tongue and loves lip biting.

Hyoma: He's a shy kisser, soft pecks, full of sweetness and affection. He likes to hold you while he kisses.

Nile: These kisses are worth the world as Nile shows his every passion and appreciation with his lips. 

Kyoya: His fangs make kisses an adventure. He is aggressive and very rough but in a fiery passion kind of way.

Chao Xin: The man is an expert at making you melt like butter with his lips. He tends to swallow you with his affections.

Da Xiang: The strength behind Da Xiang's kisses are enough to devour his girl. He kisses with aggression and softness.

Zeo: He's a rough kisser but doesn't mean to. He likes pecking the corners of your mouth, especially when you smile. 

Jack: Jack never kisses the same way twice. He is wild, one that likes tongue, biting, and passion.

Damien: He's a mean kisser with a lot of punch to his peck. Damien pulls hair and flicks hips in deep kisses.

Reiji: His lips are cold as a corpse but as he slips his long tongue into your mouth to explore, his kisses make you feel like the ultimate rebel flipping off the rest of the world.

Beyblade X Reader One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें