His Nickname for You

Gingka: Cutie
You two have a playful relationship. He doesn't mind using a pet name in public, no matter how embarrassing it might be to you.

Tsubasa: Darling
This one might be a little outdated but like Tsubasa, it is a genuine term of endearment. Though he is a little reserved when using it in front of people.

Masamune: Trouble / Stinker
Of course, Masamune isn't the one to give lovey-dovey pet names but these serve their purpose.

Yu: Bestie / Monkey
These aren't your only names from Yu, but to you, they hold the most value. He uses them probably more than your own name.

Ryuga: Sexy / Empress
These names are for behind closed doors only. He doesn't use them often but means them every time. Sometimes he'll say it on accident.

Hyoma: Angel
The thoughtful boy views you as the true good in his life. Though he may be to shy to say it out loud he writes it to you on every slip of paper he gets.

Nile: Beautiful
Nile is a classic and sees you as rare and beautiful. Though, he is very shy when it comes to saying it out loud. Sometimes he slips up resulting in a very flustered boy.

Kyoya: My Queen / Kitten
The male uses these sparingly as they show a bit of his soft side to her. Queen or Queenie places her next to him as King of the Wild

Da Xiang: Love / Baby
Da Xiang uses this word to remind her that he loves her very much. He says it quite often and loves to whisper it in her ear.

Chao Xin: Shorty / Princess
Where to begin. He has so many pet names for you it rivals that of a Shakespearean play. Chao Xin isn't ashamed to say them in public either and enjoys embarrassing you.

Zeo: Honey
There is nothing as sweet as you in Zeo's eyes. He treasures you but tries to reserve the nickname for private occasions (even if he fails miserably)

Jack: Mona Lisa / Venus
You are Jack's work of art and a beautiful masterpiece. He sees value in you and will rave about it constantly.

Damien: Goddess / Puppy
Pet names from Damien are a way to make his possession of you clear to any other tempted males. So, he uses these a lot.

Reiji: Monster / Tasty / Beastie
Reji isn't great at pet names, hell, the guy sucks at them. He still tries desperately to please you and make you feel like the powerful, sexy woman you are.

Dynamis: My Star / Juno
He sees you as a beautiful goddess and reminds you constantly. You are his anchor and source of guidance. He depends on you just as much as he loves you.

Johannes: Kitty / Pussycat
You are his pet, he dotes on you and obsesses over you, calling you his kitty or pussycat is his way of possessing and displaying affection for you.