Chapter 36

Nate doesn't know the kind of dress I picked out I wouldn't let him see until after I got ready. My dress is silver with sparkles and sweetheart neck line with it reaching the ground. My shoes are heels that matched the silver color. As I finish my hair to curling I made sure my makeup wasn't to heavy and stepped out as Nate waited for me in the living room.
He eyes nearly dropped out as he took me in. I bit my lower lip.
"So what do you think?" I ask nervously
"Natalie baby you look fucking gorgeous to the point I want to take this dress off of you." He chuckles
I felt my face get hot so I knew it was red. "Come on before we are late." I say grabbing his hand
He already didn't want to go, but it was his fathers wedding he can deal with it.  As we got into the car Nate looked at the guy in his car like if a stare could kill you his would. I grab his hand and he immediately relaxed. The drive wasn't long at all and as we got out of the car I made Nate promise to behave and not ruin this day.
When we got inside it was beautiful. The hall lead to the very back and on the way I seen pictures of Nate as a baby and Nate groans in frustration. I knew his dad moved back and forth from California to hear and just recently decided to stay here permanently. As we walked out the back it was beautiful with the lights hanging and flowers spread out all over.
We walked over to a table and seen that the colors for their wedding is silver, purple, and Malibu blue. Nate and I fit right in with our clothing as Nate is dressed in a tuxedo with a blue tie.
"Thank you both for coming." Nate father says
I smile. "Of course it's an honor to be here. Thank you for inviting us well me." I laugh
His dad laughs too. "Jessica this is Nate girlfriend Natalie."
I knew who she was. "Oh Natalie sweetheart how have you been?"
"You know each other?" Nate asks
I nod. "She's Justin's mother. We met months ago."
"I know she's Justin mother. I just didn't know you both knew each other."
I looked down because the last time I seen her was when Justin little sister passed away. I felt helpless and what hurt more was that Justin straight up ignored me until now.
"So we are brothers now." Justin says behind me and I jumped
Nate rolls his eyes. Is this what happened with their friendship? Shouldn't this brought them closer?
"Yeah looks that way." Nate mumbles
"Natalie you look beautiful." Justin says
"Thank you." I say smiling
"Keep your eyes to your fucking self."
I heard Nate whisper and Justin just laughs. I grab Nate hand as his dad started making a speech soon enough everyone was toasting and dancing. I dragged Nate out to dance. He complained the entire time, but I could tell he enjoyed it himself.
The photographer took our picture and instantly printed it out. I was looking at Nate smiling with love in my eyes as he smiled back looking the same way. Soon enough we said our goodbyes I didn't want to push Nate any further then this.
I knew being around his father was hard, but now with Justin being his step brother it was even worse. I didn't know how to help the situation at all. I offered Nate to go home and change to go to the party with Layla and he agreed.
I slipped on some blue jeans with my adidas and a spaghetti strap sparkly shirt. Nate had put on white T-shirt and black blue jeans. I told Layla we was coming to see her soon.
Finally we made it to the party we went in looking for Layla getting some drinks. Nate refused to drink, but one wouldn't hurt right?
After finding Layla with their friend group including Shay we all began talking. Shay kept glaring at me like I offended her some how and I couldn't understand why.
"Damn Shay." I say loud enough for everyone to look at me. "If you got a damn problem them speak it besides just freaking staring."
"I don't have a problem, but your about too." She grins wickedly
What the fuck is she talking about. I look at Nate who looks at Shay with fear in his eyes. Soon enough the big tv with the speakers started playing a video. A video of sound I automatically knew. The sounds and voice were mine and Nates.
I got off his lap looking at him with tears in my eyes.
"Told you bitch he is mine." Shay says
"N...Nate? H...how did she get that?" My voice didn't even sound like my own
Layla was beside me in a heartbeat after she punch Shay knocking her out.
Nate face turned upside he looked hurt and about to cry. But why? He isn't the one who just got embarrassed by everyone.
Finally the tears came down my face and I couldn't stand it as everyone was looking at me now. I wanted to leave to get out of here I couldn't even breathe. Everyone voices was loud, but I couldn't hear them. I wanted to say one more thing to Nate and I didn't care who the fuck heard or seen this.
"How could you hurt me like this? I thought you love me, but I see it was nothing, but fake and...and YOU JUST BETRAYED ME!" I scream at him not caring to cause a scene anymore
"Natalie it isn't even like that please let me explain." Nate says showing emotion something he barely does
I turn to walk away from him hoping that this pain would already go away. I do not want to feel this if this is what heartbreak is. I turn back to look through my tears at the boy who I thought I seen forever with.
"Natalie!" He yells. "Stop damnit just fucking stop and listen!" He demands
I continue to walk away from the boy that torn me apart that has betrayed me and humiliated me in front of everyone.