Chapter 34

As I stare at him I saw the hurt, pain, no sleep and that made my heart hurt. I wanted to run straight into his arms and tell him to never worry and make him smile, but I just couldn't. He had to know how I felt. Only two days have passed and he looks like he could sleep just by being near me.
I grabbed two waters and made some sandwiches with chips telling Nate to follow me out the back door. Once outside I let my breath out signing.
"Natalie please talk to me." Nate begged
I sat far away from the house. "Nate why don't you talk to me about Shay?!"
He ran his hand through his hair signing. "She's been my friend forever Natalie. I can't just drop her."
"Either drop her or we are done I'll give you until Sunday of when I'm coming home."
He looks at me and I could see hurt again in his eyes. He didn't want me to be friends with Justin then he can't be friends with her. That's just not fair.
"Okay okay I don't want to lose you Natalie so I'll do it, but come home now and tomorrow we can go together and you can see me say it to her."
I so wanted to go back to the apartment that I call home besides here at my dads or moms, but is it worth it or should I still make him wait. Nate and I still have a lot to work out, but he's miserable just like I am.
"Fine Nate, but first thing tomorrow it better happen or I swear you will lose me. No more fucking games Nate I mean it. We are in a RELATIONSHIP which means you have my phone password and I should have yours! No hiding anything and most of all do not lie to me again." I threaten
Nate takes my hands and I look at him. "Okay no more games. What's mine is yours."
He took my hand and we both went back inside. I knew my family was listening because I kept seeing the back door crack open just a little. When we walk through they all looked at me.
"Well Natalie I'll see you around I'm going to miss waking up and seeing you in the same house as me again." Layla says
I laugh rolling my eyes. I hugged Laura and my father getting my clothes in my bag. I thank them again for letting me stay and soon enough I'm driving in my car back to the apartment with Nate right behind me in his car.
I hope I am making the right choice of coming home so soon.