Chapter 28

Nate begged for me to come out that he didn't mean to lose his temper especially with me. He just kept saying Justin wasn't who I thought he was and I made my point about Shay and how he locked his old dorm room. Moments after I said that I heard another crash and I jumped.
"Natalie! Please." Nate begs in a softer tone outside the bathroom door
I wanted to go out, but I couldn't face him yet. He needed to know that he's overreacting. I lay down on the rug just looking at the walls.
I'm not sure how long has passed, but I wake up to still being in the bathroom floor curled up into a ball. I opened the door quietly seeing Nate asleep in a ball in front of the door. He is shivering from being cold. I step over him deciding to let him sleep right here, but I couldn't do that.
"Nate?" I whispered barely shaking his shoulder
He groans and barely opens his eyes. "Natalie! I'm so sorry please forgive me. I don't know if you'll even accept my apology, but please baby I love you and I didn't mean to scare you." He says pulling me into his arms
"Shh come on let's go to bed."
He nods following me into our room crawling under the blankets hugging me tightly as if I was going to leave.
When I wake up hours later Nate isn't here. Of course not we had a argument and he leaves I thought. I get up walking into the kitchen seeing a piece of paper that's address to me.
Natalie,
I went out to the store looking for a replacement lamp for you. I'm really am sorry baby. I cooked breakfast before I left it's in the microwave. Also be ready when I get back we are going to my dads. Surprise? I know fucking dreadful. I love you Natalie. Be dress by 12pm!
We are going to his dads? I thought his dad lived in California or maybe he is here again visiting like last time? I look at the clock readying a little pass 11am now. I go to the microwave to see eggs, sausage, and bacon. I heated it up eating then going to get my clothes to shower.
I didn't really feel like dressing up so I showered quickly and get my dress up blue jeans with a black nice shirt and my adidas. As I finish getting ready I sat on the couch looking out the window when Nate comes through the door.

Betrayal ***NOW PUBLISHED***जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें