Chapter 25

Nate- meet me here hurry, but be careful and safe.
I put the address into my gps and follow the direction it tells me to take. Soon enough I'm pulling up to this Grayish style apartments. Nate is standing beside his car smiling as soon as he sees me.
I park getting out looking around the place. As I'm looking around I see a private pool, and gym.
"Why are we here?" I ask curious
Nate smiles taking my hand. "You will see."
We are walking to the apartments that has nice fancy doors and the guy behind the desk sees us rushing and fumbling around. Nate looks at me then looks at the guy raising his eyebrow. The guy looks to be in his mid 40's with a little gray hairs showing and with a little weight on him.
"Mr. Sanchez I'm so sorry for making you wait."
"Let's go I would like to show my girlfriend the space so she can decide before it gets late." Nate snaps
I squeezed his hand and he shook it off. I looked apologetic to the guy and smile slightly at him. This room is white, with gray in its color. As we follow the guy to the elevator I look at Nate again questioning him.
Soon enough we was getting off on the top floor which is only the 4th floor.
"Mr. Sanchez as I told you earlier that you and your girlfriend is the only one on this floor. No other rooms here. It's very private." The guy says fumbling again with the keys to open the door we come too.
Once he opens the door I walk in first. Its a little room that's white with the laundry room connected to it. I walk on through seeing the kitchen. It's a big kitchen at that with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances. I go into the next room seeing it's the living room and it's a low gray color. There's already a black sofa, and rocking chair in the corner with a coffee table in the middle. The window was open looking out over the parking lot and some buildings. Very beautiful in my opinion. I move on to what I believe is a bedroom as it has a king I believe size bed and dressers with a walk in closet. The bedroom is big I could put at least two of my dorm rooms in here. The bathroom look just like any other bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink.
"What do you think baby?" Nate says wrapping his arms around my waist
I felt my cheeks turning red and looked behind us to see the guy had walked out.
"It's beautiful Nate. Really beautiful I can picture you right here on the sofa writing or whatever you do on that messy book of yours and me with my legs over yours as I finish my draws. But I can only imagine the price of this place and it's to much."
Nate shakes his head. "You aren't paying for anything love it's all me."
I shake my head. "No that's not fair I will help pay."
"Yeah you can pay for groceries, and the cable. I got the rent as everything else is included with it."
I smile at him. "So we are really doing this?"
"Of course baby I want you to be happy."
I put my arms around his neck as he brought his head down closer to me rest against my forehead. I leaned up to kiss him.
"Natalie I love you."
I look at him a tears threatened to spill from my eyes. The first "I love you" and it is in our new home.
"I love you too."
Nate shakes his head. "Not too don't say that it's like your just agreeing to say it back without meaning it."
I smile at him then say. "I love you."
"Let's go sign the lease so we can come back and rest."
"What about my things and yours?" I ask as we walked out the door and got to the elevator
"It's in my car."
Oh so he just knew I was going to say yes to this place? What if I didn't like it? As we got down to the main floor and told the guy we will take it he marked all the pages for us to sign and asked for the deposit and first month rent. As Nate pulled his wallet out I turn around looking at the beautiful flowers.
"Natalie go ahead go take a shower I'll bring our stuff  in and I'll leave your shower things by the door for you."
I nod going back to the elevator going to my new home. I really wanted to tell my best friend Stacy about this, but she made it clear couple weeks ago that she was on my moms side about Nate. Although she doesn't know what has recently happened I still miss her. I walk into our apartment taking my shoes off by the door going to the bathroom fixing my water.
At least now I don't have to worry about anyone walking in on me except Nate, but even then that is to be expected right? As the water got to my level of warm I hear Nate opening the door and struggling. Luckily I haven't undressed yet so I went out to help him.
"I got it!" He says breathless
I laugh still moving to help him. Putting our suitcases in our room and grabbing our bathroom things to take with me to organize as soon as I get out.
"Babe make sure you get dressed because we still have to run to Walmart after you shower to get dishes, food, and a new blanket. Oh and curtains I don't want anyone trying to look up this high in and see you walking around half naked or anything." He says laughing the last part
I smacked his arm getting just a T-shirt and pants with fresh underwear. I took our bathroom stuff with me and locked the door to the bathroom. As I undressed I grew nervous and started shaking. We may have spent the night a couple of times, but now we live together. It will be something I have to get use too. I washed my hair and body then got my razor to shave. After I finished I grab my towel and started stepping out when I lost my balance falling. It was a loud fall at that.
"Ow shit." I whispered
"Natalie!" Nate says with panic trying to open the door
I couldn't get up just yet my leg hurt to much.
"Natalie are you okay? Answer me."
Trying to steady my breath so I could speak he bust the door open. Well already one thing that has to be replaced. I looked down at myself and quickly covered.
"Baby are you okay?" Nate says again in my face with worry
"Y..yeah I'm alright." I whispered from my embarrassment
I realized my towel fell again and I quickly try to cover myself.
"It's okay baby you don't have to hide your body from me. You are beautiful."
I look down feeling my cheeks red again. Nate helps me up and I sit down on the toilet. Nate hands me my clothes and turns around so I could get dressed. I do so quickly and the whole time he never tried to look. Once I was done he help me organize the bathroom and carried me to our bed.