Chapter 26

Nate kept asking me every ten minutes was I okay since the incident of me falling in the shower. I am very much okay just soreness has came. As we got food, dishes to eat on and cook with, our buggy was full and began to overflow. We made our way to the register and after she scan and said our price Nate tried to pay, but was way to slow as she was already giving me my change back. I laugh at him as he scowled at the cashier and me.
"Remember this is our deal and it's my part." I said laughing
We loaded everything into his car and went home. It took three trips to get everything inside and about an hour of me organizing the food and refrigerator of how I wanted it. The cabinets are full and so is the fridge. I sat on the sofa and connected my Bluetooth to my speaker.
This apartment is beyond beautiful I just wish it wasn't so expensive on Nate. He really wanted me to be happy and comfortable in our own space and I already am.
Nate comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrap around his waist. I couldn't help, but stare at him. I hurried and looked away as he looked at me and walks into our bedroom. Soon enough he comes back out with just a pair of shorts on.
He asks me to play a song from Prince Royce called Corazón Sin Cara. I knew the dance all to well for this it's the bachata. Nate pulls me up starting to dance it with me.
"Damn baby I didn't know you knew this song. Fuck the way you move is just so fucking sexy." Nate says
I laugh and bring his face down to me as I'm already on my tippy toes to kiss him fully and passionate. After a few second we pull back breathless. I look deeply at him through my eyelashes and he groans. That is one of his weaknesses from me. He leans back down kissing me some more. He went down to my neck under my ear sucking the spot softly right there. It felt so good and new. A small noise escapes my mouth and Nate looks at me smiling.
"I want you." I whisper
He carries me to our room placing me on the bed softly.
"Are you sure?"
I nod.
I reach up bringing his head down to meet my lips. Our lips moved in sync he opened his mouth and I felt his breathe in my mouth. It's a weird feeling, but the rubbing I was doing by raising my butt off the bed to meet with him was even more pleasure able. He groans moving down back to my neck. He travel down and down until he got to the top of my pants. He looks again at me for confirmation and I nod my head at him. He takes my pants off leaving me in just my T-shirt and underwear. He kisses me on the outside of my underwear then slowly while looking at me takes them off.
I bite my bottom lip as the nervous took over and then quickly thought it was a good thing that I shaved in the shower.
Nate goes down and I feel his lips on me then his tongue moving around. It felt so good that another moan escape. He went faster with his tongue and my stomach started tightening up. He soon then quits coming back up to me kissing me. I kissed him more deeply as he put the condom on and I soon then felt a lot of pressure. Uncomfortable pressure as he moved more in and I groan at the pain.
"Do you want me to stop?" He asks looking into my eyes
"No please no just maybe slower?" I said hesitant
He started moving slowly until the pressure was gone. I moved my hand to his back digging my nails into his back. Nate went back to my neck and the moans escaped even more. Nate groans in pleasure as he speeds up and my stomach gets more into nots. He sits up bring me with him moving me on top.
"I don't know what to do." I whispered nibbling his ear
He moans then says "I'll show you baby."
He moves me up and down and I let lose slowly moving my hips in circles. Nate bites down on his lip watching me. I got the feeling to go faster so I took it into my own hands.
"Oh baby." Nate moans
I go faster and faster putting my hands through his hair and scratching his back. The feeling in my stomach got worse and I moaned even louder and Nate flips us back over with him on top going in and out fast. The pleasure that I felt was unbelievable. I look at him and our eyes meet.
"I love you so fucking much Natalie."
"I love you." I say between moans
I raise my butt up meeting his moves and he goes in deeper and faster.
"Baby I'm going to finish."
I nod feeling the same feeling in the bottom of my stomach as he went faster rubbing me and going in and out I finished with him. He groans and lays down beside me pulling me on to his chest. Seconds later he pulls the condom off tying it and putting it in the trash. He rubbed my back going up and down with his hands.
"Natalie I really do love you."
I look up at him and smile. "I know and I really love you." I kiss him and then close my eyes.
"Let's sleep baby."
I didn't respond as I turn to my side and he did the same with his arm around me as he wasn't ever letting me go. Soon after I fell into deep sleep.