New dawn chap. #2

Light filled the room. Strange noises filled the air. The noises I was hearing were strange like the flutter of wings. My head felt so heavy with sleep I couldn't open my eyes. Then I heard a different sound. A tune coming from him, he was whistling a tune. A tune I had heard somewhere before. My eyes flew open as he stood there staring at me from the other side of the big room. Where was I and who was he. I knew nothing so I slowly looked around as he stared.

I was in an abandoned warehouse lot's of space and broken windows. The noise I heard "Pigeons". There were pigeons everywhere, pigeons lived here in the abandoned warehouse, with him, so I guess he must not be that bad; I thought. He cleared his throat before speaking his voice a deep grumbly one. He asked if I was hungry, "Yes," I said a bit higher than expected.

I can't remember the last time I ate so I got up and followed him he pointed at an old milk crate for me to sit on. He handed me a cup of soup and a fork and it tasted like heaven. I ate so quick it made me sleepy.

I must of slept for a long time. It was dark when I woke up again. He was still their sitting in the shadow's protecting. I wasn't sure how to react. I had so many question's. I wasn't even sure if he was a bad man or a good man. I hoped he was good. I've had enough of bad.

* My name is Striker I am one of the few pure blood's; of the Lupus Silver Pack left. And you little one are Pure the first in many year's, I have come across, What is your name? Where and who are your parents."

I could not speak at first. I just stared. I didn't understand at first I was only 4 1/2 years old how could I... So I slowly answered.

* My name I don't have a name they just call me bastard. Thats what they all call me. When they want something, or need for me to get out of the way. It's always "hey you Bastard" I guess that might be my name." (upon hearing this he let out a deep growl, that startled me, and made me jump)

* What were your parents name?" he asked.

* Liz Beth Kole and I think my dad might be the man in the picture."

His voice was low when he ask again.

* "Your picture? What picture child?"

I pulled out the picture it was faded and torn at the edges. I clung to it since I could remember. He looked at the picture I handed him. In one quick swoop motion I was in his arms again, as he let out a very loud growl.

******************************************************************

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

******************************************************************