# 48 it beggins

One more day of perpetrations to make the journey to Silver pack where well on there way. Elizabeth was growing anxious. Second guessing, all the what if's where crossing her mind. Would Striker reject her and throw her out of the pack lands or incarcerate her to the dungeons cells. Elizabeth new that no matter what it took she had to see her daughter once again, it was a need to at least hold her and apologize for not being the mother she deserved. The day went by Damien advised to pack lightly and assured her that every thing was going to be fine.

Evening came and all was packed up and ready to go. Jake ordered everyone to get a good nights rest we would make the journey at 5: am Striker was expecting us by night fall. Striker expected Damien and Jake he was unaware of Elizabeth. Damien had expected to drop Elizabeth off at a hotel near the highway before entering pack land. Damien wanted to make sure Striker heard him out before exposing Elizabeth to the unknown.

Morning came every one was up and in their vehicles. The journey was long Damien drove close behind Jakes and Flower's Black SUV. By mid afternoon they stopped at a small deli to get something to eat and stretch out. As their trip got them closer to their destination Elizabeth became agitated every stop took time away from her seeing her baby girl. She could not understand the feeling that took over her maybe it was a mothers intuition but she felt she needed to get their quick.

Some where near silver pack territory hidden in some caves by the west perimeter Faze gave orders they would attack tonight. They decided to move up their plans in case they managed to get information from Samuel. Elizabeth knew Striker would not expect an attack this soon he would have his guards on high alert and training for a feature attack. They where ready she had the paid rouges ready to attack the east perimeter to creat a diversion so that Merideth, Faze and a few of the paid killers could slip in through the west perimeter. All they had to do know was stay put and await for night to fall.

Meanwhile at Silver Pack Striker was getting perpetration's ready for the arrival of their guest's. Striker needed Drako to stand by so that he may identify if this Damien was really the Damien they thought to be dead. It was not a case of mistrust but if treason was committed he needed to make sure of all the facts before he enforced the law on Traivon. Rooms where being set up before night fell and a late dinner was being prepped all being over looked by Maria, Malika and Kat along with a very help full Bella. As for Rocco he went with uncle Gus on a perimeter check before night fall.

Night was starting to set when Damien finally pulled up to a neighboring local hotel it was not the Hilton but it would have to do he expected her to only stay a night before he came back for Elizabeth. After checking her in he embraced her in his arms and kissed her slowly before walking await to the expecting SUV. Elizabeth sat for a second thinking and knowing that with this uneasy feeling in her gut there was no way she was staying put. Elizabeth rolled a T-shirt and pare of shorts and placed a tie on them. And stepped out as she made her way to the forest along the highway she walked deeper in to the forest before tying the clothing to her leg.

It had been years since she had been in these very forest with Daunte showing her every part of this land and it's boarders she let a few un shed tears fall before shifting into her grey and white wolf. As she started her run to the pack lands she momentarily came across a rogue scent as well as a very familiar scent Faze. Elizabeth quickened her pace if Faze was near trouble was ahead she had to get to her little girl now she knew where that uneasy feeling came from.

Merideth was informed that guest where arriving at the Silver Pack land. She felt this was God scent with Striker being pre-occupied with his guest her plan would go perfect. With the rogues creating the distraction it would be easy to slip in undetected walk right into his office and wait and kill Striker meanwhile Faze goes after that little mutt.

Striker and Maria waited up front upon being informed that Alfa Jake was approaching. He waited with Drako and Gus at his side Franco and Serafina and Kat stood at the entrance to the Mansion. The cars made their way up the drive Jake stepped out immediately approaching Striker and embracing him in a hug. Together they walked toward the other vehicle in where a darker hair broad shoulder wolf stood. As striker approached there was no way of denying this was Damien senior son he had the trade mark silver eyes all he needed now was conformation from Drako. To his surprise he didn't have wait very long the moment Drako took one look at him he was embracing in two strides.

Drako : My brother we feared you dead. Why did you not call me I would of...

Damien : I had to remain dead in order to survive my uncle would of gone through no expense to finish what he started many moons ago.

Drako : Your uncle ? I knew I never liked him foe a reason he has these weasel eyes. Always watching plotting just like his daughter.

Striker : Enough. I see you are who you say you are, come here my boy. I want you to know that I loved and respected your father very much I truly mourned the death of your parents and your luna.

Damien : Thank you Sir. It's been very hard to survive without a pack. Pack life is all I have ever known.

Striker did not get a chance to reply when the alarm was raised rogues where attacking the east perimeter. Damien quickly shifted along with the others and followed Striker to the east side so they may help in containing the rogues before they hurt any pack members. Merideth found her plan going just as she and Faze planed they made her way to the west perimeter and they slipped right in.

__________________________________________________________

Ok so sorry I took a little longer than I should of was not sure how to writhe this chapter we are coming to the confrontations and well it's on. So here we go Angeles and I hope you enjoy reading this we will update soon remember you are my motivation I love your comments thank you guys the love is incredible ok so please Vote/ Fan/ Share/ Comment. Thank you Lety and Angeles