21 starting over

Back at the mansion Maria was trying to take her mind off of Striker still to angry at his stubbornness. Maria attempted to busy her self by beginning lunch for the wolves in the pack with help from some of the lady's. Every one noticed their Luna was not their normal cheerful self. People just shrugged it off as figuring their Alfa was in the same state just worse, nobody spoke all you heard where the noises of banging pots. After a while there was a commotion coming from the out side of the mansion it was frankly hard to miss with wolves sensitive hearing all though the sound puzzled every one their, it was sound greatly missed. Children where laughing yelling with joy but along their laughter was the Alfas big laugh too. Maria stopped what she was doing washed her hands and grabbed a Dish rag rushing to the back doors of the mansion watching in amazement as her mate rolled on the ground with a bunch of the packs pups. Maria could not help the smile that took over her face or the tear that from her eyes fell in that moment she new in her heart things would be ok. Striker finally looked up sensing Maria's presence he rose from the pile of children carefully not to hurt them leaving them still in fits of giggles he made his way toward Maria never looking away from her eyes as he made his way to her. Maria stood unmoving trapped by his eyes reading lament and love in them. Striker now in front of Maria placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer pressing his fore head to hers he apologized, wiping the tears from her eyes he kissed her. No this is not a Sign of weakness it takes a brave man to admit you are wrong and that's just what this Alfa did. The day ran smoothly they had their lunch played tag with some of the wolves while some of the woman and a couple of guys started the barbecues through out the day all you heard was the laughing of the children along as with the adults participating in their games as well the ones spectating. Night fell and most wolves headed to bed except those who where on patrol that night and those in the trusted circle. Bella took her wolves form and stretched out her little body flexing and getting used to her form as always little Rocco refused to go to bed Drako took his wolf form letting Rocco climb on his back as the others shifted soon they were all running through the land feeling the forest floor at their paws and the wind brushing their coats. They ran for hours until Drako came to a complete stop nearly dropping Rocco he swiftly turned around and with great panic ran back to the mansion not saying any thing this alarmed the other wolves that where running. Striker attempted to communicate but it seemed Drako was communicating with some one else the alarm expression written all over Drako's face alarmed Striker.

Striker : Bella listen to me stay close to Papa and do as I say do you here me.

Bella : Yes Papa

Striker: All of you head back I think theirs a problem

Striker mind linked Maria fearing for her safety running at a bit of a slower pace as to not leave his Bella behind feeling completely helpless.

Striker : Maria! Maria!

Maria : Why are you shouting in my head hombre!

Striker : Are you ok is every thing ok?

Maria : Yes Striker everything is ok why? Are you ok? Is Bella? Are we under attack?

Striker: No. No Drako ran out on us like a bat out of hell I don't know I panicked I thought.....

Maria : Well that's normal he needs to be here his mate just went into labor and she needs her mate.

Striker : Oh. I guess I better inform our little group here their all about to attack invisible enemies at the mansion.

Maria : Yes you better we need serenity and quiet there is a baby on the way.

Striker : 10- 4 Maria.

Striker informed the others of what was going on and it was apparent how their body's relaxed and they slowed down their run back home all except for Drako, and by the way he ran back was most likely already at Malikas side. It was a good Sign a baby being born our pack was growing and our blood was strong our pack was strong. Now if we can just sort out our bad seed. Striker knew sooner or later he or she would fall, in the mean while he would not let this rob him of his joy or the joy of his family his pack. Striker would not stop the search for his sons killer or for Elizabeth or Faze, he understood how brave Elizabeth had been and that she too was a victim in this. Striker reminded him self that he could never again neglect those around him he knew that his actions affected all around him especially those who loved him. Upon arrival at the mansion Bella finally learned to shift back to her human form, prancing back to her room she shifted changed into her night wear climbing back into bed shortly after the door opened and in walked in Rocco.

Isabella : Hey why aren't you asleep or in bed?

Rocco : I heard mom scream.

Isabella : Your shaking. Are you ok?

Rocco : ( nodding his head) Yes. I just don't want to be alone.

Bella did not say a thing she pulled her covers so he could climb into bed. Rocco wrapped his arms around her falling fast asleep. Isabella felt this was her best friend and many times he had been their for her now it was her turn to be there for him. Yes Rocco was a pest and sometimes weird but that did not mean he was not her best friend.

_________________________________________________

Okay I know we took long but as we said health first. Lety is still ill and works through it and I have lots of home work it's worse now that I'm at the new school. So sorry again but hope to update soon maybe even later today you never know I'm feeling inspired.

Love Angeles and Lety

Don't forget you are our inspiration Vote / Fan / comment / Share