22 life beggins

A child was born. Malika gave birth to a baby girl her little princess they named Anahi she had rosy checks and big hazel eyes and red hair. Striker laughed when he saw her.

Striker : Oh Drako you won't be sleeping much when this one starts walking

Drako : Why would you say that?

Striker : Your son gets into so much trouble this one has red hair

Drako : And?

Striker : I'm just saying that red heads are feisty, and you my Freind have a fire ball.

Drako : Oh. Malika was a rowdy kid growing up and Rocco well he gets in all sorts of trouble I was just hoping one of our kids was more like me I mean I had a good temperament.

Malika : He was a mamas boy until I came around to shake things up. I think his mom has still not forgiven me for taking her baby boy and molesting him.

Drako : Molest me women please I practically raped you. I charmed her with my looks she could not resist me.

Malika : What ever. I think it was the other way around buddy you where afraid of me.

Drako : Yeah sure.

Maria : You two are crazy I remember it differently.

Drako & Malika : Oh.

Maria : Yes. Do you forget the day you saw him you ran away from him you hid in my kitchen and helped me cook in order to not face him. You where scared and still grieving Daunte's death and felt that it was not fair to love while he was gone and could not. Daunte's death was why you came home from school to be here for Striker and your pack. I mean as kids you to grew up together fought with each other but you left before you were 13 so you never knew he was your mate until you came home.... And when you found out it was him before he even saw you you ran leaving your scent that he smelled all day not knowing what was going on cause he never saw you cause you kept hiding from him you drove his wolf crazy that boy followed your scent all over until the day of the funeral where you could not avoid him. Drako you saw her and nearly let your wolf lose at the funeral when you realized it was Malika that little girl that would throw fruit at you trip you and play pranks on you was your mate and she was not what you thought you would get as a mate, scared the crap out of you. If you ask me you both where chickens. Nothing like your boy Rocco that kid is brave.

Drako & Malika : What does that mean.

Striker : Please you know what she means. Your kid threatens to beat up any of Bella's boyfriends he's already claiming her. If you ask me you guys need to talk to him about mate's. Just saying.

Drako : Come on he's only 6 years old he's just a pup.

Striker : Well you saw how Merideth turned out. She claimed Daunte and it nearly killed her when he found his mate.

Malika : I think Strikers right we need to talk to our son, well honey you need to talk to your son.

Drako : Why can't you?

Malika : Because your his daddy. I make him you train him I get the girl.

Drako : I'll remind you of that.

Maria and Striker walked out leaving Malika and Drako to bond with their little princess funny thing we hadn't heard Rocco all night and he is usually in it wanting to be a part of everything. He must of been pooped out and knocked out after the long day I mean it was fun before the whole scary birthing thing. Back up stairs on their floor the peeked in on Bella just to make sure she was asleep. To their surprise she was not alone both pups where sound asleep on Bella's bed laid a very tired Rocco. At this point Striker realized they where going to have to rush Drako and his little talk with Rocco and maybe he would also have to talk to Bella about Mates. It is never really good for wolves to get serious with some one or feel to much for one person it saves them from heart ache and going crazy when you lose the one you love.

Striker : should I wake him up.

Maria : No. We don't. Let him sleep he's had a long night and I mean it must be hard to see your dad go into panic mode and hear you momma cry out in pain and not be able to help and no one tell you what's going on.

Striker : Yeah ok but this explains what?

Maria : For an Alfa you haven't a clue. Rocco and Bella tend to stick together when they need each other. Do you forget the night Isabella shifted he never left her side in fact he made her change better he helped her threw it. That kid must of been scared and felt he needed her. They are children we don't have to worry about sleep overs for a couple of years.

Striker : I married the smartest wolf in the world.

Maria : I could of told you that.

Striker : When did you get so conceded.

Maria : I am not.

They closed the door behind them and headed back to their room to get some much needed rest it had been a long night to long.

_____________________________________________________________

Well it's not to long but hope you like it love you Angeles and Lety

Merry Christmas to all just in case we don't load tomorrow .

And again don't for get you keep us going.

Vote / Fan / Comment / Share