19 beginnings

_________________________{19______________________________

Striker's Pov:

This morning was different every one was in a rush Merideth was leaving to settle in Paris with her new pack, I thought to my self well at least I won't need to worry about her any more. I could not help but feel Merideth had something to do with the attacks on my Maria and Bella if you ask me she is lucky she found her mate. Because if my investigation lead to her involvement I would kill her and not think about it for a second.

My beautiful Luna, Bella and I made our way out side to say good bye to the remaining packs. Finally the last pack approached Moon light Pack Merideth's new pack they were heading toward our lands air space so they may fly back to Paris. Joel the Alfa of the moon light pack was very great full for not losing Cole his beta and strongest fighter swearing his alliance to our pack. As we all said our good byes I could see Merideth's face at first it was unreadable I could see the love in her eyes even lust as she looked at her mate but I could not see the devotion in them. What I did notice was the way she looked at Bella I saw discus in them and anger I almost let my wolf out and growl.

At that moment I knew that her leaving was a good choice. My Bella would be safe. Now all I have to do now was find that prick Faze and kill him slowly. I made my way up to my office after every one left I kept security in place I still could not shake that feeling of foreboding. I was scanning through my emails when I saw one email from an unknown address upon opening the e-mail I noticed a video as I waited for the thing to load I found myself getting uneasy.

The video had finally loaded it was my son and his young wife she happy and drug free they looked amazing together. It was a forest setting they where on a picnic they had the camera set up my son started to speak I could no longer make out his face the unshed tears where clouding my vision.

Dante: Hey pops I bet your wondering why I'm sending you this video well I should let you guess....... ( in that moment Elizabeth got into the picture interrupting Dante )

Elizabeth : Hi Striker Dante and I .....

D* : Wait ok will tell him together 1-2-3

Dante/Elizabeth : Were pregnant your a grandfather !

In the back ground you could here some rustling of leaves I could see my son visually come in alert. As my son stood he lifted Elizabeth with him and placed her behind him the camera was still in place. I made out six wolves on this side but my son started turning so there must of been other wolves behind him. Dante started to shake violently but reached for his pistol he was out numbered but the moment he did a loud bang was heard I saw my sons eyes open in shock as he dropped to his knees he whispered ... Run Elizabeth Run. But Elizabeth did not run she dropped with him then sprung up and attacked the shooter killing him she turned to the others but was out numbered some one hit her in the back of the head knocking her out. The killers talked among them selves.

Killer # 1 : Shit I think he's dead.

Killer #2 : I don't care fuck him he was going to shoot your lucky I shoot him first and packed the silver bullets!

Killer # 1 : The instructions where to get rid of the broad not to kill the guy.

Killer # 2 : Fuck we sure fucked this up

Killer # 1 : Now what ..... What do we do with this bitch should I kill her she killed Steve

Killer # 2 : No. ... Don't bring her. Hey there is a fucking camera rolling bring that to we could use it as black mail.

And with that it all went dark until a skull of a wolf appeared on the screen with a message that read . This was planned by one of your own your royal highness how much would you pay to know the identity of your sons killer? Send reply to this message with amount you will pay for the identity to your sons killer.

I could not speak I let out a loud howl of pain and dropped to my knees. I had just witnessed my son my sons death he was killed some one ordered his death. I heard foot steps running toward my office as well as many voices but the pain I felt was blinding I could not make out what was being said it was all a blur until little hands wraped around my neck. Bella the only thing remaining of my son Bella. I could feel her little body shaking as she cried in my arms and whispered soothing words as Maria knelt with her rubbing my back. The pain was so raw to unbearable but at least I had them. In that moment I knew I would not stop until I find my sons killers all of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked please Vote / fan / comment / share

Angeles and I Lety love you.