A new day

The sun was so  bright coming through the curtains of the master sweet. Elizabeth turned to see the man that she loved  laying peacefully at her side she ran her hand through the length of her neck stoping at the base of her neck where Damien had marked her on the night of her arrival. Stretching out her sore muscles evidence of an ardent sensual erotic night she had spent by his side as his mate, knowing that all to come would be nothing but blessings at his side. Elizabeth knew that not having Bella at her side would hurt but knowing she was safe was better and being able to be a part of her life was all or to much to ask for after her baby's start , I mean she never bothered to name her and did not even know the day she was born she new it was in December but that's all she new it was Striker and Maria that decided on the 29 but yet Bella loved her and that to her was everything.

Bella awoke a little down the first night it was only the day Elizabeth had left and already she missed her mom. The phone rang some where in the mansion. Bella sat in the center of her bed when there was a knock and Hannah entered the room.
Hannah: Hey bells it's your mom on the phone she's speaking to Striker they arrived safely.

Bella : Oh .... Is she ok ? Uhm... Did she ask for me? Hannah .... Do you think she misses me?

Hannah: Slow down baby . Your mom is fine she's doing good , and baby of course she misses you, she called and the first thing out her mouth was your name.

Bella: Good. She loves me.

Hannah: that's putting it mildly.

Bella : why?

Hannah: Bella you have to really love someone to put their happiness and need over your own. And your mom must really love you to let you stay with your papa. Do you remember that thanksgiving you set the turkeys free.

Bella : Yeah

Hannah : Well you like eating turkey right.

Bella: A hum I do I love turkey

Hannah : yet you could not bring your self to allow the turkeys to be slaughtered in order for us to eat ..... Bella you set them free so they can grow prosper and live happy

Bella: Yeah .. I did ... I get it. Thanks Auntie Hannah.

With a smile on her face Bella jumped out of bed and lunged into Hannah's arms in a big happy hug. It was hard to imagine they where both victims and survivors of the same monster making Bella and Hannah's bond ever so special. After getting her self dressed Hannah and Bella walked hand in hand to Strikers office. Bella let go of Hannah's hand and She ran and threw her self in the arms of her expecting Grandfather.

Striker : hey hey hey some ones up early....

Bella: yup

Hannah: Well I'll leave you two. Bella see you later alligator.

Bella: After while crocodile.

Striker relaxed and laid back against his chair as Bella sat on his lap while talking to her mom  well that is until Rocco barged in.

Bella : Mom got to go. Take care visit soon and I love you bye.

Bella jumped out of  her grandfathers lap and soon gave chase running after Rocco.
Days went by uneventful the occasional trouble from rouges trespassing the lands but nothing over the top. Life was good their was no more pain for Bella she was finally safe.

A few years had passed Elizabeth had settled into pack life as a Luna and was now in full bloom the goddess of the moon has blessed  her with a another pup. Elizabeth new how lucky she and Damien where to be having a pup, they were truly second chance mates and their bond was stronger for it. Bella stayed with them a few times but always went back to Striker and Maria, and Elizabeth understood that Bella felt safe there it was after all the first real home she ever had. Bella was excited with the prospect of being a big sister and of coarse Rocco offered to show her how, which will lead to some adventures and a bit of trouble if we know those two.

It was No ordinary day.

Striker woke up that morning to loads of work he was expanding some of the buildings surrounding the main house as his pack was increasing with new pups and new members that had bounded to his pack. Rocco and Bella had just ran past him heading toward the woods this was not uncommon to see guards were in place so he saw no danger. Moments later Rocco came running out of breath pointing in the direction they had just ran yelling Bella's name. Sensing the danger Striker and some of the other wolves ran with Rocco in tow, toward the edge of the cliff. Striker made his way toward the edge looking down he saw Bella's lifeless body, unmoving and even with his enhanced senses he could not tell if she was breathing. Rocco attempted to climb to the edge but was immediately stopped by his father. Rocco began to wail scream and fight in his attempt to get free. Striker ordered harnesses brought to their exact location through mind link. Soon half the pack was their helping as some waited and prayed for Bella.
Striker made the descent on the cliffs edge careful not to listen any gravel or rocks that could possibly hit Bella. As he landed to the spot where she lay, he noticed the blood their was so much leaning over he could make out her breathing they where labored shallow breaths, but she was breathing and their was hope. Standing over he mind linked for them to throw over the wooden panels with straps and blankets. Soon after Franco had made the decent to where Striker stood they took the board placing Bella carefully on it outing a blanket over her tiny body as the strapped her to the board placing their harness on they carried the board up as other wolves helped pull them up as they made sure the board did not bump the edges of the cliff. Once on the top Franco took the board all to him self running with Bella to the pack hospital where the pack Dr awaited with his trauma team. Once inside all were made to leave and wait outside, many time Maria had to calm Striker down to keep him from barging in. Hours later a worried Elizabeth arrived and waiting along side all else. The Dr finally emerged looking tired but with a smile on his face.

Dr: Well it seams having her wolf early saved our young Bella. She is stable but needs a lot of rest their was a lot of blood lost and many broken bones . To be honest I've seen older wolves lose their lives with less damage , but our lil girls seems to be healing at an extraordinary rate. None the less she needs her rest tonight she may only have two visiter's and only one can stay by her side through the night. Striker took Elizabeth by the hand and walked in to see their little girl as she slept through the pain. Elizabeth stayed by her daughters side and she cried silently through the night.

   Day break and all was still Bella was breathing better more evenly but still no signs of movement. Bella was not responsive. Striker paced through the halls waiting to hear from the Dr. A quarter past 8 am the Dr. Walked in to find a distraught Alpha along with a lot of other wolves lining the walls of his corridors waiting for an update on Bella's condition.

Striker : Dr what is going on why won't she wake up ...... is there something you ain't telling me.

Dr: Alpha first of I would never hide any thing from you. Now as far as Bella is concerned I'm afraid her injuries are sever, we had to sedate her so that her body can heal properly. What Bella needs right now; is for everyone to remain calm and be patient. She just needs to sleep and not move so her bones will set properly.

Striker ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He then turned to look at Rocco who sat through the night crying in the arms of Malika his mother.

Striker: Rocco. What happened? How did this happen? What were you two doing?

Rocco: We where racing ... I told her not to run to close to the edge .... But Bells said she was not afraid and that she was a big girl and was not going to take orders from me. She ran so fast .... She was to close .. She didn't stop in time.
......................Then she was gone.
She didn't even scream nothing I ran to the edge but I couldn't see her . I screamed out her name, but she never answered not once, and that's when I ran to get help. To get you Alpha.

Striker: You did the right thing my boy, you did the right thing. But you pups are careless when your together.... This can't go on.

With out another word Striker turned and walked away back into his granddaughter's room.