Meeting Rocco chapter 10

Striker's Pov.

We got back to the pack house with Isabella riding on the back of my wolf. More than one pack member was out to witness our return laughing as we passed. I can not help but to notice that since the arrival of my little Bella the joy has returned to our pack.

I* Look. Look it's my papa! Did you know he's a wolf. My wolf is magical.

M* Oh my look at you Isabella riding that big bad wolf jijiji (said Malika )

S* grrrrowl

M* Oh come on striker. Joke ever heard of one. ( she said with a laugh )

I* No its not a big bad wolf it's my papa.

Roco: Oh any one could do that. I road my pop long time ago.

M* Roco be nice. Isabella is new and she is just learning our way we have so much to teach her. Maybe you can help teach her .

R* Yes Ma.

Isabella jumped off my back walking over to Roco.

I* Your a boy.

Roco looked up at his mother before answering. Malika nodded at Roco so he may answer the waiting Isabella who just wouldn't stop staring at Roco.

R* Yeah and your a girl. ( he said as he laughed at Bella )

I* It's just I've never seen another kid. Some one small like me.

R* I am not small I'm big for my age. I'm also very strong stronger than other boys my age.

Already dressed I walked in interrupting Roco and Bella's little banter. I scooped up Bell and tossed her in the air catching her in my a awaiting arms.

S* You just saw your papa turn into a wolf young lady, and your surprised to see a boy. I guess I better keep an eye on you two.

R* Euuuuu no way she's a girl.

Isabella looked over at Roco and stuck her tongue out at him. We all laughed at their little interaction.

Weeks passed.

Striker's Pov.

Life was good Isabella was adjusting to pack life very well and learning our history and our way's. Roco and Isabella were inseparable when they where not fighting they where competing with one another. Merideth returned to our pack. I had not laid eye's on her since my son's wedding to Elizabeth. Merideth had been really torn when my son met his mate. She had been so broken up about it she left when he rejected her and I had not seen or heard from her since then.

S* Well look what the wind dragged in welcome home Merideth. It's been a long time sine we've seen you. How have you been?

M* I can't say I have been great, but it hasn't been all bad. I sure as hell never thought I would be back in this dump that's for sure.

S* Excuse you. Then why are you here

In that moment my little Isabella came bouncing in to my office interrupting Merideth and I.

I* Hey papa I beat Roco at tossing the farthest stone in the pound. Papa who is she? Is she new like I was?

S* No Isabella this is Merideth an old friend of your dad's.

Merideth watched the interaction between my grand child and I. Her face was a mask of confusion until Isabella faced her. Merideth stared at her locking eye's with her. You can almost see the realization hit the moment she saw those eye's.

M* Striker so the rumors are true . I guess that whore gave your son an offspring.

S* GRRR! Merideth you will watch what you say in the presence of my baby do you hear me! DO YOU HEAR ME MERIDETH!

M* Tisk tisk how touchy. I am jut stating a fact Striker.

S* Fact or Not you will keep your comments to your self while you are here do you hear me.

M* Yes yes so much anger you should look into a massage or a women. How is Maria these days not doing it for you any more.

S* You know what keep your shit to your self or leave. I forgive you this once only because I know how much you loved my son once.

M* I guess a thank you is in order. But know this Striker. Dante would still be alive if he would of just stayed with me. He would of been Alive and with me.

I* Papa what does she mean about my dad.

S* Isabella my dear go find Maria and stay with her until I come get you.

I* But why papa?

S* I will tell you what why don't you go tell Maria to make us some chocolate chip cookies.

I* Okay

With that I watched her leave my office in search of Maria. As son as I was sure my Isabella was far enough away from hearing distance. I used my full alpha voice.

S* You will watch your words. If I ever catch you saying or doing any thing that may hurt my Grand child I will have you killed fuck it I'll do it my self do you understand. I will only say it once only once Merideth watch your tongue.

Merideth shrunk back at the feel of my Alpha voice.

===================================================================

Authors note: I'm sorry our chapters are short but we are expecting to load more often as Lety my co writer has all these wonderful ideas and is still recovering please remember she is ill and we started this project together it is our baby.

IN a change of subject we hope you have enjoyed this entry we are slowly introducing new characters like little Roco Malika and Drako's son and there is Merideth the scorned ex lover of Dante Isabella's Dad. We invite you to stay tuned there is much to come many twist's and turns to this story.

Please VOTE / COMMENT / SHARE / FAN us.

Once again thank you for reading we are very excited and happy to share our imagination with you. Love You All from Lety and Angeles.