17 the wedding

_______________________________¥_________________________________

Enjoy updated sooner than even I thought well thank God my spirit is up and feeling inspired.

__________________________________________________________________

Days had passed since Bella's first shift every thing remained hush hush. Striker was proud to know that with in his immediate circle nothing had been leaked. The perpetration for his nuptials continued as planned with only one down fall. Maria had decided to sleep in Bella's room until their wedding. So as you see Striker was not the friendliest. People that have their wolves are very possessive & passionate; in all they do, weather it's fighting, competing, eating or making love. One more day one more night and then Maria will be back in my arms in my bed where she belongs Striker thought before being interrupted.

Melika : Striker do I need to remind you .... You got a fitting now. Alfa get your self In here pronto.

S* : Melika do not forget your place. And watch how you speak to me your Alfa.

Mel. : fine ill inform our Luna.

S* : There is no need. Grrrrrr black mailing little .........

Mel. : excuse me.

S* : Nothing I'm going. Please lead the way my lady

Mel. * that's what I thought I heard

The fitting was intense with our Alphas foul mood I'm surprised the tailor left with all his limbs. The perpetration for the wedding where going as planed. The caterers arrived as scheduled the decorators decorated all night leaving the place un recognizable.

The next day.

The French designer arrived and went straight to the room designated for Maria & Bella by seven o'clock the lights were dimmed and candles lit. Striker was in place and the pastor had arrived white and old fashion pink roses and tiny little lights that looked like fire flies decorated the pack house. Finally see through curtains opened reveling a very pretty Bella in a gown fit for a little princess. Bella was carrying a basket full of rose petals. The musicians began to play as Bella descended through the isle throwing petals, moments later Maria appeared in a satin and lace classical gown embroidered with tiny crystals that reflected the light in a beautiful sparkle A vail covering her face as she made her way to a waiting Striker. Maria's train was carried by Rocco who wore a tux similar to his Alfas. The crowd was breathless with the exception of one very disgusted angry seething Merideth.

As the evening progressed every thing was running smoothly Maria and Striker said their vowels. And the guest all made their way to the reception area the happy couple entered the rooms with Bella in tow as the crowd rose and cheered for their Alpha and their new Luna. Striker and Maria made their way to the table. That took longer than expected every body stopped to congratulate them. Not only has the strongest pack regained a Luna but also their blood line will live on through Bella.

The music fills the room as waiters begin to pour in with trays filled with different foods, and drinks. Champaign cups were filled to the rim. Every one was enjoying them selves swaying to the music. Al of the high guards were on alert for any rogues or unwanted guests.

Maria's Pov.

Staring into Striker's eyes I knew my life was complete. I needed nothing else to be happy but to be by his side next to our Bella. I pray that I can meet his expectations and what is expected of me as a Luna and his mate.

Striker's Pov.

I could not keep my eyes from my mate. She looked gorges I could feel my wolf trying to claw out and claim our mate but being that other packs where here and I had to act properly and contain my self. I can feel many eyes on us admiring us as an Alfa couple. All I wanted to do was take Maria bridal style and run up to our room and ravage her.

Maria: Striker mi Amor relax just a few more hours and I will take Bella to sleep and meet you upstairs in our room.

Striker : hours?

M*: ok one or two

S* : one

M* : fine.

Merideth's Pov.:

I can't believe Striker would stoop this low to marry that mutt. I would of made a great Luna hugh maybe ill just have to get rid of her to like I did Elizabeth and that ugly little brat to. Umm their are so many people here how is he not embarrassed to invite other packs to see his union to a nobody making her his useless Luna. What a step down. What's that smell lemon umm earth ummm musk must find grrrrr. As I walked through the crowd I saw the most intense eyes staring back at me those silver eyes with flecks of gold set in a handsome face with full lips and a very strong jaw. I'm not sure what happened next but I was in the arms of the Beta of one of the over seas packs who was growling at every one. Mine.

________________________________________________

Well they are married tada and Merideth wow finding her mate hope maybe this stops her ugliness not i doubt it. Well will just have to wait and see now I will take this in another pace surprises on the way.

Ok well see you guys love you always Angeles and Letty <3

Don't forget to:

Fan/ Vote /message/ share Remember we love to here from you please no haters thanks