# 46 sacrafice

Serafina sat on the dirty floor of her prison cell watching Samuel through hooded eyes. Samuel paced his cell saying nothing. He finally made wis way to the silver laced bars. Samuel grabbed the bars hissing at the burn in his hands.

Serafina : Don't touch that it will burn you! Are you ok.

Samuel : I saw that. I'm ok. Why aren't you out there? you don't have to be here you know.

Serafina : I know but I want to be here. My place is with my mate.

Samuel : Are you disappointed.

Serafina : No. In this pack the elders have always reminded us that our mates are what make life worth waiting for. I never thought I would find you. I laid in bed at times wondering if you where out there and if you where looking for me.

Samuel : I had plans to look for you but when my pack was destroyed by rogues I decided not to.

That piece of information tore at her Serafina's heart. With a whacky voice and in a verge of tears she asked.

Serafina : Why?

Samuel : Because I to was raised to love my mate to want to protect her from all harm and pain. What life would I offer but one of hiding of doing odd jobs to always be afraid you might get caught in someone's territory and killed.

Serafina : Oh. That's better.

Samuel : What does that mean.

Serafina : Well for a second I thought you just didn't want me.

Samuel : Yeah well I'm here ain't I.

Serafina : I have nothing to do with that though.

Samuel : Oh but you do. I was doing the job I was going to be paid for when I came across your sent and refused to leave all the others left never getting caught but not me I hung back because of you your sent kept me here. My life is meaning less but if I got to see you at least meet you it would of meant something.

Serafina : You know Striker is not a bad king or Alpha he gas been a kind king kinda like an uncle to all of us growing up. I want you. I could never leave you. Maybe we can remain in a cell but together if that is the life for me to be near you will be my joy tell him what he needs. Please.

Samuel : Can you mind link your Alpha.

Serafina : Yes but why?

Samuel : Tell him I'm ready to talk.

Serafina mind linked her Alpha. She felt so proud of her mate for talking so that they could be together even if it would be inside a cell maybe they could be moved up to the upper level cells for least dangerous wolves. Serafina thought she would finally get to experience the current of electrical sparks you feel when you touch your mate, to kiss him to be a normal female to be mated not just this ruthless warrior.

An hour later Striker